1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips on How to deal with fools.

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Jack1211, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

1- ignore them and focus on what whatever your doing.

2- if number 1 didn't work use diplomatic ways and talk yourself out of this whole bubble

3- if tip number 2 didn't work speak your mind like a real man/woman and create a wall between you and them, a wall like that of china.

4- if tip number 3 didn't work use soft power and bully them (mentaly) and threaten them that you will destroy them physicaly (just a threat)

5- if tip number 4 didn't work unlike most cases, use pure force and punch these idiots in the face with all the faith in yourself and with all the power in your heart and with all the energy that is vibrating inside every cell in your whole holy physical body, the temple of the soul. Don't ever feel guilty or ashamed or unsure about it.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    LEPAGE and Hold it in like this.
  2. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I guess I'm an idyllic fool since your post is screams like complete and utter nonsense. What sane person resorts to punching a person in the face when the other didn't throw the first punch? I can understand real foolish people trying to egg a person on to throw the punch. Why give them what they want? If a person tries to go at the world alone then I guess I can understand how it would end in a punch. To not feel guilty, ashamed or unsure seems foolish. It just means a person gave up finding another way. Bloody wars start because people give in and throw the punch. A fantasy ideal where people can live without throwing the punch? Perhaps. Or perhaps not. There's plenty of other people in the world to lean on for help. Surely another solution could be found.

Asgardian36 and Jack1211 like this.
  3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

In most cases all fools who go through all these stages and reach stage 4 will actually throw the first punch if you think about it... So you need to use force here... Sometime you need to use pure force and you shouldn't be embarresed about it, ofcourse if all the diplomatic suloutions failed and one of the diplomatic sulotions is to simply call the police.

4. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Take a look at human civilizations/countries... They use diplomacy usualy, but sometime a countrey will be serounded by its enemies and all allies will let it down... So this country have the right to use all typs of force... All typs... Even if it were brutal typs even as brutal as *nukes*

This is calld survival, if someone used burtality against me and there were no other options than i will use burtality too... This is war buddy and you should exept that there will be people who will do whatever it takes to hinder your growth and advancement.

Anyway sorry for bad english..

5. If it was a Utopia I would agree no punches have to be thrown, but unfortunately it's not

LEPAGE, Asgardian36 and Jack1211 like this.
  6. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I have no idea what to tell to you, man! You are absolutely insane. I have a problem with number 4 and 5 they are just absurd. You are inciting people to threaten and harm the ones they perceive as fools.

Jack1211 likes this.
  7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

If I followed your advice, I would begin an unholy and violent crussade against the Semen Retention section.

Jack1211 likes this.
  8. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

In abrahamic religions (even in islam) one should turn the other cheek to his opponent to slap it right? I myself i don't beliave in this bullshit even though i was born muslim... i am actually secular now and these idologies will only make you a weak and an easy target.

You should read on anton lavey ideas its more relaistic and will work on improving your own advancement and succes in life.

9. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

If your heart guided you to do it.. Than its fine buddy! Follow your gut! But at the same time you should also consider using your brain bruh ;)

Asgardian36 likes this.
  10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

No.

Jack1211 likes this.
  11. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Ahhh... Okey.. I.. I.. I think...

12. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I never liked that ideology to show the other cheek when one cheek is slapped, thats fucking stupid.
    But somehow, I found points 4 and 5 a little wacko....but if it works for people, then so be it.

Jack1211 likes this.