1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips on reducing bloating?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by BravelyKegger, Jun 29, 2021.

1. I will be honest my laziness knows no end and I have not worked out in over 2 months now, my eating up until this point has been sports drinks and junk, I am working on getting my eating right again, no sugary drinks or carbonated ones, I break out bad from dairy so I am sure that does not help me at all, any advice guys?

2. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Go on a fast for half a day. See how you feel.

3. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

4. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

5. Water is your best friend, try drinking 1 liter of water every single day. It has been said your body needs about that amount to process threw out the day. At least not all in one sitting. But at least two cups will make you feel more full before each meal, so you won't eat as much.

I've been struggling in the same area. I've been doing abs, and cardio 4 days a week. Not seeing my stomach decreasing really hits a nerve block. Lately I came down sick so that isn't helping as well.

Takeyourfreedom likes this.
  6. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

>Doing abs

Just doing abs wont give you abs. Abs are made in the kitchen, plus if you want to do a real "ab blaster" exercise you gotta do the big four movements with heavy weight and low reps. I.E sqauts, deadlifts, OHP, and bench.

Squats and deadlifts will give you a strong ass core doe.

7. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

If only you knew how bad it was.

Atticus likes this.
  8. JohnDowson

JohnDowson New Fapstronaut

Try to eliminate milk and fast carbohydrates

9. “What’s up Doc”

Yes I do know they are well made in the kitchen. I can’t actually express how much I’ve heard this and put all my effort into it. Doc I’ll give it another try for sure.

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  10. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Eat some carrots, boyo!

Do it long enough it'll happen. Your body chooses where it wants to lose fat first.