1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tired 24 y/o starting again.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Finnda, Jul 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Finnda

Finnda Fapstronaut

I don't think I have gone over 2 weeks without masturbating since I was 11 years old. I am almost 25 now and I am confident it has ruined me. I want to get better. This isn't the first time I have tried to do NoFap. I have tried no P and M before. That was 3 years ago. Recently I have found myself in a new relationship and I want to give it my all. I think I just lose motivation and find myself bored. I know thats my addicted brain just yelling at me to give in.

I feel awful for listening to it. Deep depressions, cloudy mind, no-low energy and unable to orgasm with women and just finding no joy in anything have been things I've been living with for years. I keep failing and failing. For everything I have done, everything I have achieved, this is the one thing that keeps moving out of reach. Not this time. This time I am going to be free. Not matter what that takes. No matter how far I have to go. I am going to do this.

2. Welcome to NoFap. You can do this brother.

One Eyed Owl and Finnda like this.
  3. Hello and welcome to the community :)

One Eyed Owl and Finnda like this.
  4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut