1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tired mind/zero motivation!!!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ubix, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Ubix

Ubix Fapstronaut

I am 25yrs old and a student. Currently, studying by myself for an exam.
    I joined NoFap about two months ago. At first, I was on PMO for about 25 days but then I relapsed. After that my next no-PMO period started from 1st October, which is still in progress, by the grace of the Almighty, and importantly, I don't feel urges like I used to do previously.
    However, I have been going through strange mental conditions for the past few days.
    I just don't want to do anything. I sit on my laptop to study, but I suddenly switch to social media like insta/facebook/whatsapp. But the point is, when I am on social media, I don't want to use that either, I just scroll for some time and then close it.
    Sometimes, I start watching any comedy movie on youtube.
    The point is that I just don't want to do anything. Not feeling motivation for anything.
    Also, my mind is always busy, like tired, as if I have been working hard for the past many hours.
    These conditions at times make me think that I should watch P to relax my mind, but I don't.
    Don't know what should I do to get rid of all this trouble.
    Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Fantareality, Roady and MHero like this.
  2. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

I feel exactly the same bro. I don't know how to get out from this situation, I'm wating for some magic to happen. I suggest that you find something you like and do it. Preferably a physical activity like sports.

Good luck :)

Fantareality likes this.
  3. Ubix

Ubix Fapstronaut

Yes, sports can be very helpful. I need to try that.
    Thank you.

Fantareality, Roady and MHero like this.