To glimpse greatness

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sidd Process, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Sidd Process

Sidd Process New Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm 22 years old coming from Slovakia, doing university at the moment.

I'm pretty much prone to any addiction. I used to drink a lot and smoke a lot. 8 months ago i quit cigarettes, it took lots of relapses until I was able to to quit for good. Since then the money, that weren't spend on cigarettes, were spend on alcohol.

One night, blind-drunk & blind-high i tripped over road barrier and destroyed my face,when i hit asphalt with it. Fortunately it healed pretty quickly. But, since then I had to restrict amounts of alcohol drunk. Right now I'm considering whether to quit alcohol all together.

Since I've quit cigarettes and restricted alcohol my life turned for much better. I glimpsed sense of self-control. Now I aim to glimpse not yet discovered greatness.

But, the biggest challenge for me were always computer games, I've been addicted to them since I was circa 12 years old. Few minutes ago i deleted Guild Wars 2 for 4th time. I Don't even dare to guess how many times I've deleted Dota 2.

When I don't play games I fap, When I don't fap I play games. I'm trying to kill two flies with one hit.
    I set 30 days goal of NoFap, starting right now.

Thank you for your time spent over this story of my life.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. Nate007

Nate007 Fapstronaut

good luck and i sincerely hope you find your not yet discovered greatness!