To have children, or not, or later?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by R2DToy, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

Nothing about that event has left me traumatized. I simply used this thing I have called my brain. The human brain (when functioning properly) is really good at comparing current events/knowledge with previous events and knowledge. Now when you were injected with aluminum and possibly mercury metals from an early age and throughout your life, they end up settling in your brain, and messing with neurological impulses! That is why my comment is long winded and full of arguments, and yours is a pathetic strawman argument with no substance. (Because my brain actually works)

2. Your only argument is that “I read something on the internet and my body had a bad reaction to a vaccine when I was a child” and therefore I’m smart. Your picking and choosing based on how you feel, not what the facts are. Not every vaccine is bad for everyone. Some may have an allergic to a vaccine, some don’t. I don’t mean to be mean, but you really shouldn’t be debating a topic when you have zero medical knowledge on how diseases work. Your not a doctor, bro.

3. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Breaking.... news flash.... it’s the year 2021. Access to information is at an all time high. You might wanna stop using outdated arguments. YoURe nOt a dOcTor bRO. Do I think I’m capable of performing heart surgery by learning how to do it on the internet? Nope. Do I think I’m fully capable of discerning and understanding the information on vaccines, to the same level a doctor is? Especially when comparing it to my personal experience, and reading about the experience of others? Yup. If you prefer to live like a cuck, by all means go ahead. Not my thing though.

4. brokenmillennial

brokenmillennial Fapstronaut

It's time for vaccinated people to move on with their lives and let natural selection take care of the rest. I think we should open up everything and have zero restrictions whatsoever, vaccinated people shouldn't have to keep having their lives restricted because of people like you. If you want to play Russian roulette with this virus, have at it. I really don't give a damn anymore.

CarP and Blessedby TheMostHigh like this.
  5. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Hahahah natural selection... yeah it’s only been 18 months now.. wonder when that natural selection gonna kick in hahahahahha

6. brokenmillennial

In the last 18 months there have been over 600,000 confirmed covid deaths in the United States and the true number is probably over 1 million. At this point, virtually all people dying from covid are unvaccinated. Like I said, I don't care anymore. As far as I'm concerned this virus is your problem now.

7. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Damn, I must have been 1 of those lucky 332 million Americans that didn’t die. Especially considering I’ve never wore a mask this entire plandemic, or social distanced, or stayed home. Maybe it’s because I’m 26 years old and I take care of my health? Only an idiot believes that you can inject health.

8. brokenmillennial

Keep burying your head in the sand and ignoring reality, I simply don't care. You've been nothing but a nuisance on this thread and you have added nothing of value to the conversation. For that reason, I'm going to go ahead and ignore you. Reply if you like but I'm not going to waste another second reading your nonsense.

9. What the fuck? I’m a cuck for getting a vaccine that protects me from severe complications from a virus?

Watching a girl getting fucked by a guy isn’t the same thing as getting a vaccine to protect you from a virus.

I really don’t think you know what a vaccine is.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  10. Aside from the pmo issue causing problems with my mental stability, I would like to still have children like at least 5 of them. I don't buy into that whole overpopulation nonsense. Im not at a point where that(having kids) is a option, as of right now but im still rather optimistic of the future if I don't let differenting opinions or current zeitgeists fill me with despair and cause me to be pessimistic of the world and the future.

Hadrian3 and Break every Chain like this.
  11. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

Good luck finding a virgin girl in this degenerate age that is 2021

12. This is just me, and I know and don't expect anyone to share my personal view- also I believe that having children is a perfectly respectable and ethical things to do- but for me 1) I'm too messed up myself to bring a little one in this world 2) I'm not interested in having children- I like my freedom to do whatever I want with my life and 3) not having children is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint and reduce the strain on our overcrowded world. Therefore I fully expect to remain childless my whole life.

Mr.Tony, HE^MAN and Vanquisher12 like this.
  13. I don’t really care at this point. I tried to convince you of my viewpoint but instead you choose to be disrespectful and make insults because your a pussyboy who doesn’t know how to craft an argument. Your ignored and blocked. Don’t come crying to me when your dying of the virus and need medical attention because you made a careless decision not to get the vaccine.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  14. Blessedby TheMostHigh

:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

15. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Hah these times are certainly scummy, you’ve got that right, but I’ve met girls from good families who have remained virgins before, and I am pretty sure I will again, particularly as I’m still on the younger side of the spectrum. I know what I want, and I’m not going to lower my standards.

16. Blessedby TheMostHigh

:emoji_joy:

17. Shiv44

Shiv44 New Fapstronaut

As someone who is about to become a father next month, I've always wanted to have a family of my own and see it as something which will add to the richness and color of my life experience. I'm lucky to have a great partner who is beautiful, kind and supportive and both of us have similar views about how we want to lead our lives and raise a family.

I'm sure it will be exhaustive, stressful and one can never *really* know how our kids will turn out in the end... But I do look back at my own childhood with fond memories and the fun times I've had with my own parents and wish to raise a kid or two and try to give them as good a life as I possibly can. If anything, it motivates me to take better care of myself, work harder at my job and not to fuck up again and succumb to my weaknesses.

18. JankinsMacD

JankinsMacD New Fapstronaut

I understand you very well and I want to tell you that I should think about the future, as you should. I'm a girl, but I'm signed by a guy. I think I need psychological help before I start a family. Who do you think I can talk to about that? I'm a workaholic woman and I think it's a problem.

19. for me until now
    i need to know it philosophicaly then i bring somone here to suffer together...
    i need to know story of whole human consciousness and existence theory first.
    (im researching around years)
    then i can decide to bring somone in here or take out my own life!?

20. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Half this thread is pretty much just a glorified summary of My Twisted World: the Story of Elliot Rodgers :)