1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To ring or not to ring?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by PaleAle76, Feb 5, 2018.

1. PaleAle76

PaleAle76 Fapstronaut

So I'm not sure how many other people will be able to relate to this, but I had grown accustom to using a cock ring both during sex with my fiancé, and when I would PMO. Those who have used them know that they help create a harder, stronger erection, which results in increased sensitivity and pleasure. Since DDay, the times that my fiancé and I had been intimate I had not been using the cock ring… until last night. As I said, I am not sure how many people on here can relate to this, but for those that do, I am curious as to how this was delt with in your relationships. My fiancé and I discussed it afterwards, and she is concerned that using it could help reinforce the insecurities and anxieties I have surrounding sex. I don't disagree with her, but at the same time I do find that it makes sex more enjoyable. I certainly won't be using it any time again soon, but it is not something I want to cut completely out of our sex lives.