1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To The Space

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by olddaysbetter, Nov 13, 2020.

1. olddaysbetter

olddaysbetter Fapstronaut

IMG_20201113_114649.jpg I don't know what to write to the title. Ok so 45 day not pmo, not sugar, not sleep under 8 hours and not sleep after 12 pm completed. Im 18 years old. I did 2.5 year pmo. Sometimes 4 times a day. And 1.5 year tried to do nofap(terrible times). My last longest streak is 21 day and when i was there i feel absolutely great(6 months ago).In this time i went deeper and deeper in my life.This streak i felt terrible most of the time. Im an aerospace engineering student, i love space very much and wanna do great things. Like working on mars or moon projects. but im not studying, im just a lazy fuck. I know my "unfuck youself" thing is different but i made it myself. Im just missing the olddays, old days things, old days lifestyle. I can't be more lazy dumb anymore.I started again bodybuilding. I promise myself to im gonna live a super life. See you in the good days :)

Testify and Force Majeure like this.