1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To those who want to retain semen

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Racco, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Mind is a beast, don't fight with it you never win. The moment mind realises its strength in comparison to Intelligence, it surrender to Intelligence.

Total & complete surrender takes out suffering, physical pain might be there. All the mental & emotional trauma subsides and the mind becomes servant and you're free of psychological fears.

Total surrender removes expectations and you accept life as it is, so the burden becomes zero.

This type of surrender makes changes in the body chemistry. You can sense that in your saliva and it's taste and even saliva transforms to elixir.

2. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Wanting to experience is like chasing your own tail. All experiences are part of thought structure. Thought wants to experience itself. Most fall into the trap of experiences which is thought itself and controls the individual through these experiences.

Warrior4Freedom likes this.
  3. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Psyche forms depends on the self chatter, tell a different story and make it believe, that's how you set the mind. The labels you attach to experiences becomes your beliefs. Your perceptions defined by beliefs and the perception effects your biorhythms. Beliefs comes from outside and faith develops from inside. Faith is much more powerful than your fate or destiny.

Icewarrior likes this.
  4. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Very interesting

So maybe I better do it every other night?

I dont do dairies. Make my gut irritated. Could there be Substitute for milk?

I took that mix before bed, half an hour.

And yes I dont feel the power to face scary situations. I just ignore, let it pass and let time heal.

The nightmare was about a scary situation that ive had been dominated by some other guy, ive been disrespected but I couldnt stand up for myself.

5. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

@becomingreat have the ginger concoction 30 mins before food to lessen the crisis.

Milk is the best medium, if you have problem with dairy products, try with warm water and pinch of black pepper.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
    becomingreat likes this.
  6. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Interesting
    I've been experiencing surrender, to situations, events, people, blessings, curses everything.
    Part of it because of my personality. I've been feminine, recipient from childhood. I can still count myself feminine in men's world.

SR and nofap always talk about becoming more masculine on these practices but I've only become more in touch with my nature, which I think its more feminine.

This is why I remain non-reactive to "bad" events. It probably needed to happen and I probably needed to experience. No reason to fight for. I just let it pass. Still some situations are unpleasant and they hurt, hurt people hurt others, its just how it is. Being surrendered helps to hurt less

Kierann and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  7. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

@becomingreat surrender doesn't mean you suffer for others actions or judgements. It means you act appropriately to any given situation, if fight is appropriate you just do it. In surrender your actions are spontaneous not colored by the beliefs (labels in the memory).

Say suppose, earthquake happens when the planet earth aligns itself for the betterment which is very important. The action is appropriate in the grand scheme of things.

Appropriate action leads to balance, inappropriate action generate disturbances. Till you act appropriately the imbalances produced by inappropriate acts troubles you. You must address those imbalances, till then there is restlessness. Don't resist to balance the imbalances, once done you are free from the garbage or you can say compulsive behaviour.

8. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Surrendering to intelligence means aligning with the grand scheme of things. Whatever you surrender you align with it. Suppose you surrender to authority that means you align with the authority.

Surrender to Intelligence where the mind dissolves. It is the mind that is making you feel bad & weak and the same mind can make you feel good & strong. But when the mind dissolves, its existence only comes when there is an actual need for it. Other times it's purely awareness, but this awareness when identified with object then the subject comes into play a.k.a the mind.

Mind is a beautiful instrument if you know how to operate & play. All that it punishes is to let you know your actuality then naturally mind falls to its place to serve you then on.

9. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

You are a spec of the same intelligence that is all pervading and holds the entire cosmos in itself & by itself. Awareness (witness without sliding to any side) is its primary attribute, consciousness is its construct through which it express itself. Nature is the rules set by the intelligence to have balance and we call it as laws of nature.

People call this spec as soul, spirit, &c, but there is no such thing as soul and there is no seperation as well. Entire cosmos is one unit. All that is happening out there is also happening in you and vice-versa. You aren't seeing this actuality because you are stuck and under the control of mind. When the mind subsides you realise the actuality.

Stay tuned for few more revelations.

All the best for your journey towards actuality.

Be courageous! Courage, intelligence are not different but the same potential. Love(not we generally talk about), courage, intelligence are one and the same, seems like different.

10. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

In the forum most are in a illusion that by abstaining for couple.of months to a year, they get back to normal. But the actual fact is it don't work that way. How much you depend on the habit to mask underlying issues? Since how long you are practising the habit? How much vital life force you abused all along? And also there is a difference between, natural orgasm through sex and other means.

Healing takes couple of months to several years depends on how deep & long you are into addiction and it is nonlinear. Sometimes it feels like you healed and then after few months or an year after another iteration of healing starts.

First body prepares itself and then the healing crisis start and after sometime you feel better and the body is preparing itself for another iteration and then the crisis start again and this continues till total correction.

Courage is the only thing that keeps you continue the journey.

Resistance to healing throws the individual to old habitual pattern. Only those have courage move to the other side of the bridge, otherwise the loop continues.

Readiness for the healing is the key, all the junk(mental, physical, emotional) comes to surface, here resistance to release the junk keeps you in the loop, as it continues, the struggle become even worse.

Have faith in the innate intelligence and don't resist, let all the garbage flush out of the system.

The more you resist the cleaning the more worse it becomes.

Some practices you incorporated in the healing crisis might not be useful in another set of healing crisis. Adapt the strategies, habits & lifestyle as it progresses. Here the best guide is none other than the body itself and it's intelligence.

Courage courage courage, this must be your slogan. Only courage can make you heal totally & completely. In the end of the process you come out as a new person with new way of living.

Give the required time for total correction. Don't compare with others stories.

Be prepared, preparedness is readiness is courage.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  11. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Saliva is your best medicine, chew the food till it become liquid and swallow. Take sips of water and slightly swish in mouth to mix with saliva, dont chug in a single go.

Wierd but true, morning saliva when rubbed on eyes improves sight, when rubbed under eyes removes black circles, when rubbed on troubled skin improves condition and also heals wounds.

When your stomach is balanced then entire body is balanced. Saliva is a natural elixir to keep the balance in the stomach. All other animals use the saliva efficiently, but only in humans because of hurry burry life ignores it's importance. Understand this clearly, a wonderful medicine at your disposal.

500 and Kierann like this.
  12. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Once you surrender to the intelligence, here, what is that is surrendering? The mind. After sometime (weeks, months or years) the word surrender loses its significance because you totally aligned with to what you surrender. You become the intelligence itself, what is there to surrender then.

You become tactical, courageous, in the moment, planning happens (only as much is required), spontaneous action, see through the reality without filters, no 100% trust on any, first comes you then the world, mind no more punishes but comes to existence as is required, you respond appropriately rather than react out of memory, physical activity happens as is required, saliva tastes bit sweeter and coats the mouth, gums & teeth like a film, saliva chemistry changes a bit which gives a sort of intoxication (joy), understanding of mental, physical, emotional aspects of the body becomes natural, metaphysical questions lose its significance and answers to practical questions in a jiffy, you feel completeness, &c.

Few things particularly not mentioning because it seems superficial.

13. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Your character defines what sort of life you live. Your character is your own making. Either you allow Intellect to sculpt your character or you intelligently sculpt your character.

You are free to sculpt your character as you wanted to be. Give complete attention as like a sculptor gives attention while sculpting a stone. Complete attention = Intelligence.

When intellect carves, it feels like a slave but you involve completely in sculpting it leads to mastery and you understand, you are the master of your destiny.

To sculpt your life requires tremendous courage and SR has the potential to naturally have the courage.

Understand this clearly, your future is slight modification of the past and you call this fate. But when you are truly courageous YOU CAN sculpt your future.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  14. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

All the past and the possible future exist in this moment. This moment is all potential & eternal and holds all the possibilities. Be totally involve in the moment and increase the probability many folds towards becoming the person you want to be and the future of your own making as well

15. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Intelligence is creative, where as Intellect uses previous info and there is no creativity to it, useful for modification.

16. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

To make healing fast, to reduce the withdrawal severity, to have natural libido back, to address brain fog & mood swings and to improve appetite, use the mix of red apple and a clove of raw garlic inbetween 2 meals as a snack. Atleast somehow include in the regular diet. Excess air in the gut cause restless mind and this trigger unwanted urges to escape restlessness. The mix can reduce the excess air and certain compounds in the mix good for sexual health, healing & overall well-being.

Don't over use garlic as it may irritate the stomach in some.

becomingreat and Kierann like this.
  17. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

I'm still dealing with severe brain fog and id like to deal with it. So im interested in natural recipes.

Is this supposed to be taken raw?

Like one red apple with one clove of garlic?

I dont think itd taste pleasant

Also my traditional doctor banned garlic a while ago. He says ive got a dry body composition so garlic(and onion) is like toxin. I dont know who to listen to now

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  18. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

@becomingreat actually garlic is good to balance air, mainly in the gut. In most cases dryness is due to air imbalances. If you feel raw garlic giving trouble then saute in ghee before consuming. Mix is good, you can also take it separately. Cooked apple is best when apple trigger stomach issues but is very rare.

If your primary objective is addressing stomach issue and to soothe it, apple & banana combo best suits.

Adapting any new food takes time for the body to adjust, don't be hurry and injure the body.

Best foods always are, what your ancestors ate and the local food where you live and then seasonal. Always ask your body and listen to its signal.

becomingreat likes this.
  19. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

@becomingreat even you provide appropriate food & nutrition, it takes time to heal completely. Until you address the underlying issues, the healing won't be completed. Let the underlying issues flare-up and if you don't resist then healing continues. Body is highly intelligent and it knows when to flush the garbage, it prepares the body and then flushes. This is the reason the healing is nonlinear.

When you are struggling to heal that itself tells the healing process going on.

Healing crisis happen only the body is ready to deal with it.

Be prepared!

becomingreat likes this.
  20. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

My primary objective is to help the nervous system(I feel its weakness) , strengthen the body and nerves, and improve brain fog.

I've ate the bannana and red apple combo for the fun of it today as its tasty.

So as far as Ive understood red apple+garlic, both raw. Right?