1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To those who want to retain semen

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Racco, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

My heart goes for the new generation & younger adults. Don't abuse the body with PM, even the body's intelligence goes against you. Don't listen to the modern science (I'm not against science) in this regard. Highly stimulated world is a curse. Already you have an extended self placed by culture and now you have another extended digital self, you have to decide whether it is a boon or curse.

Understand how the people are suffering with protracted withdrawals. Don't take it lightly as it may take years to recover.

So don't waste your youth with these habits, it is more dangerous than substance abuse. You have the vigor, aggression & courage at your disposal, use it wisely and face challenges of life & thrive.

2. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

The ugly thoughts come to make you understand & realise your true nature. Once the realisation settle down the ugly ones vanish.

Don't fight those ugly ones and don't surrender to it, let it strengthen the actual side of you.

Play of opposites, need to use one to strengthen the other.

3. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Nothing favouring you have patience, hit the rock bottom face it, life throwing challenges and you are exhausted stay there. Being in the play is important, don't escape. Pain transforms you. Once in a while facing the pain and other times escaping is no much value to it. The pain I'm talking is that which is required for transformation.

4. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

The pain in releasing the old self is what tied you to the drifting habits. The fear lies in losing the known but not in the unknown area you get into.

5. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Intelligence is doing what is appropriate.

Warrior4Freedom and becomingreat like this.
  6. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Like parasites on & in our bodies, we are parasites on earth. Just an automata programmed to do certain things on earth. We aren't ready to accept the fact. Nature has no special value for humans in comparison with other species out there. In other species the intelligence is freely flowing but in humans because of self conscious, thoughts interfere in the free flow of intelligence.

Live life intelligently by allowing the innate intelligence freely flow.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2023
  7. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

What happens when we domesticate a dog, we train the dog as per our needs, in the process we supress some part of its naturality. We are just an extension of the society. Society do the same.

Like dogs, as we born and before conditioning happened we are natural and the same society says get enlightened to get into natural state. We actually in a natural state before conditioning, already born enlightened. This enlightenment nonsense is also vanish as you progress in SR. Once all superficial questions burnout, you have more time & energy to address practical questions.

Be prepared & be yourself!

8. Akt1

Akt1 Fapstronaut

Hi,

Have you had an NDE ( Near Death Experience)?
    Or is it yoga you are refering to?
    Where do you get this knowledge? People with NDE´s seem to refer to the same things...

As for Ginger - i get nighttime boners as well as serious aggression from it - supposedly it also raises testosterone.
    Ive used tribulus in the past, with good effects - insomnia from some brands though. Ginger seems to be giving me "male" effects like tribulus, i combine it with zinc and selenium.

Best regards

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
  9. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

NDE is petty little experience by the thought itself. I'm not referring to anything, just putting down the facts. Yoga I did for a month that is way back almost decade & half. I'm not for or against yoga & meditation, what I understood is both are evil to the body. You're forcing the body which is highly intelligent than your intellect.

What knowledge do a cat, dog, lion or sparrow need for its survival. The survival mechanism & wisdom already there and operating. Even they don't do any specific postures or meditation but they are more flexible healthy & joyous. Intellectual knowledge is useful in one area, that is human functional world.

Intellectual knowledge is one thing and universal knowledge(wisdom) is another. Wisdom is already operating in you, its not acquirable, its already there.

Coming to ginger, its about quantity, medium & time of taking, these 3 factors besides other few is important when you want it to work as medicine. Adapt small amount and that to take along with food as ginger is hot in potency.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    becomingreat likes this.
  10. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Semen retention has the potential to genetic regeneration. I'll write about this sometime later.

Kierann and Warrior4Freedom like this.
  11. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

I was about to write how it feels like to cross a bridge from slavery to mastery which is not a straight one but U shaped where you hit rock bottom before things start to favour you, and I found this image suggested in Insta so I thought to share you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp7zzBJuBSM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

12. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Have COMPLETE TRUST on the PHYSICAL BODY. All the science put together can't match the intrinsic intelligence. This intelligence àlways functioning to keep a balance in the physical system. Don't afraid, it has no value. Body don't have any dis-ease, imbalance happen when you try to bypass naturality and through fears.

When you have the complete trust and the courage automatically evolves, that makes the intelligence to freely flow to have equilibrium and the result is proper health.

13. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

You're pre-programmed at birth by Nature and later conditioned by society & culture. The conditioning done by S&C is intellect. In some the body's intelligence takeover and those individuals express their uniqueness totally & completely. In those individuals the mind becomes a wonderful servant.

When you are trying genuinely to stop wasting life essence meaninglessly and that is a sign the intelligence is starting to takeover. Only those who are ready & courageous the takeover completely happens and their uniqueness blossoms.

14. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

When sexual energy not dissipated becomes rageous and the body can't hold the rage for long time becomes love & respect towards self.

15. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Check whether you have adequate Vit D levels. In some deficiency of the vitamin leads to depression, self-abuse, insomnia, fatigue, lack of libido, brainfog, lack of motivation, unable to enjoy the activities, &c.

16. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

To eliminate conflict, align your efforts to the innate currents of your potential.

17. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

You have put all the efforts that is possible to you towards what you seek and the moment arises where you stop seeking. This is where the magic happens, the cosmic intelligence starts to drive things. Letting go is the period of body-mind alignment and least resistance. This is the period of preparation towards ultimate success that you are desperate all the days. Letting go is the SECRET, where cosmic energy paves the way towards achievement.

See, you want something desperately and body-mind not aligned towards it, then the want never materialise. By letting go, you are aligning with the achievement where the intelligence drives you to make that happen. This period is the FLOW period where effort becomes effortless. This demands tremendous courage & patience.

18. starsandsuns

starsandsuns Fapstronaut

@Racco have you ever read anything by UG Krishnamurti (different person from Jiddu Krishnamurti)? UG has discussed similar themes as your post, such as the profound and innate intelligence of the human body in contrast to what he calls the falsifications of society/culture.

Kierann, Warrior4Freedom and Adnilgo like this.
  19. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

UG is the only person who sync with my understanding by around 70% after my awakening happened a decade and half back. I came to know about UG in 2018, I guess. Even this person gone from the system. The body don't allow to follow any.

Initially I was totally blank what went wrong with my body and consulted few doctors, as per doctors everything was fine but for me uncontrolled suffering. Slowly the body itself started to guide, in the process what ever I realised spontaneously is in sync with UG to certain extent, that way I know UG and watched few videos way back. Now my body rejects everything that isn't usefull.

starsandsuns, Kierann and Adnilgo like this.
  20. Racco

Racco Fapstronaut

Take a step back and witness, in that complete intelligence all the unwanted information burns out and give you more energy to deal with actual challenges. But giving forward momentum to the mind is the nature of the intellect and which fond of more information to sharpen itself which leads to restlessness and also consumes more time & energy to complete a task.

Taking a step back doesn't mean you are going backward but cutting down the baggage & wastages, so you have more energy & time to spend on actual tasks and you complete the tasks efficiently.

SR gives the scope to step back and reevaluate the life and all the nonsense you are carrying all these days.

Let your potential blossom.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023