1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today is 50th day.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Vindicat, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Vindicat

Vindicat Fapstronaut

Well, quite a lot of time has passed. And I got some new thoughts and changes to share.
    1) I don't feel like a shit anymore.
    I remember how it's been hard to wake up earlier, and being drowsy whole day. Now I have enough energy to easy wake up in 8 a.m and work hard till 10 p.m
    2) My mood is so stable, that I've forgot about how it's feel like to be up-and-down for 15 times per day.
    Now I just ice cold. Off course, sometimes I can feel sad, but only reasonably, and just for 1-2 hours.
    3) I probably still have some problems with live communication, but I'm doing much better now. For example, it doesn’t bother me when someone is standing behind my back, or I asked people on the street several times something without thinking and without straining. I'm already very happy about it.
    4) I can concentrate on reading for hours. Before, I could barely keep my eyes on a book for more than half an hour.
    5) I've quit my low-paying job and am hard at work learning how to code. At the end of February, I plan to have my first interview for a junior.
    6) I always wake up at 7-9 in the morning and full of energy, it's even a little annoying, because after that it's hard for me to fall asleep.
    7) At the moment I am not looking for a relationship, but next week I will attend a party. It will be very interesting to know how I will develop communication with girls.

TheFlash123, jcl1990, GP93 and 10 others like this.
  2. Bear Mab

Bear Mab New Fapstronaut

Congo champ

Vindicat likes this.
  3. UmbreonDreamzz

UmbreonDreamzz Fapstronaut

4. GP93

GP93 Fapstronaut

Great work! Congratulations :)

5. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Great job! Keep going :)