1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today is Valentine's Day. Don't be depressed if you don't have anyone to spend it with.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ruttigan, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Ruttigan

Ruttigan Fapstronaut

Do something nice for yourself. Remember, love for ourselves is the most important love we should practice, because if we love ourselves then naturally other people will love us too. But if we don't love ourselves, other people won't love us either. So practice loving yourself, do something nice for yourself today!

Coco99, FlamingFox and helloo1221 like this.
  2. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I felt like trash today. Felt like either killing myself or someone.

3. Ruttigan

Ruttigan Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear, but you know these feelings are opportunities. Don't run away from them. Go into them. Look at them closely. I think you will find that if you give them your attention without trying to run away, that they aren't so scary after all.

4. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Yeah, heard it all before. I know all that. I’m not running away from anything.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

Couldn't of said it better. Loving yourself is key to maintaining happyness. Wake up every morning preaching "I have an amazing life and I love myself"

6. im more depressed over the other 364 days im alone...