1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today Marks Day 1

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by princedamien, Sep 28, 2021.

1. princedamien

princedamien Fapstronaut

I am officially starting NoFap today, I went something around 320ish days or something my last big run and that was awhile back which changed my life, I am in a relationship now and I just can’t keep doing this PMO stuff anymore so I’m taking my stand once again. This shit is tough and you don’t realize how bad it is until you get addicted to it again. My goal is to go a year again. The only difference is this time I’m going to be having sex / orgasming from that, but other than that. No stimulation or pictures. I’ll be back in about 24 hours to report my first day . Wish me luck / give advice, I have a very addictive personality and although I may have had a longer streak than you it doesn’t mean It’s easy.
    Let’s fucking go

2. princedamien

princedamien Fapstronaut

I actually ended up jerking off one last time a couple hours ago, I just wanted to make it right, I’m ready now

3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Hahaha, we all did this. We convice ourselves that is the last one.. is like saying "I will start dieting on monday, so we procced to eat a lot on Sunday without any remorse"
    Commit to it.. leave it behind and enjoy the benefits, or keep doing it and face the concecuences.