1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by kk76, Apr 4, 2016.

1. kk76

kk76 Fapstronaut

Hi all

30 days

My third longest run (62 and 42 previously) and it's a nice milestone.

Just wanted to share some good stuff with you and to say if you are struggling stick with it

RetroMike likes this.
  2. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

Congrats man!
    Keep going, keep throwing punches. And keep posting, its nice reading you.

kk76 likes this.
  3. kk76

kk76 Fapstronaut

Thanks. Try and share whatever it is that's going on. Today is a good day

4. grandiose

grandiose Fapstronaut

Congrats man. First stage of success and happiness.

5. grandiose

grandiose Fapstronaut

I just saw my counter :) first time for me also since last M. wohooo

6. sailorjoe

sailorjoe Fapstronaut

Notice any benefits at the 30 or 42 day mark? Dealing with some minor PIED over here... :/, currently at 10 days!

7. kk76

kk76 Fapstronaut

@sailorjoe yes as in I enjoy sex more and feel less tempted by watching P again.

8. strongman

strongman Guest

8 days I feel great I go out and get things done nothing taking up my time or getting wasted because I am being very productive

9. chaoyiyun

chaoyiyun Fapstronaut

Congrats ! Can you share some experience !

10. strongman

strongman Guest

I experienced meeting a lot of people from all over the world see my job I finger print customers to get certain benfits to come to the united states. I tell them my job is easy with no kind of pressure. I'm very quite too so I just di my job but if they ask questions I try to explain the process to them. day 1 I wake up early and do my weight lifting program around 10am then I take a shake supplement and shower and go out with my cousin we head to the mall and I see beautiful women all the time I never go to talk to them really becase the look like their busy shopping. I get candy for my movies I want to watch later on Netflix me and him go to get somewhere after. and return home sometimes we play video games.

11. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Good for you, we all should celebrate a milestone.

12. strongman

strongman Guest

Ten days strong I wake up early workout read my bible take a walk buy some food go to the store play a movie n game on Xbox n Netflix watch some tv first take sports center go to work read a book read newspaper pray brush teeth n go to bed

RetroMike likes this.
  13. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Good job man! Keep it going! :D

14. RetroMike

RetroMike Fapstronaut

Awesome job brother! Keep on fighting the good fight!

15. strongman

strongman Guest

I woke up playing my games and reading my bible then I watch some tv obama talking to college students that graduated and ordered food chicken and rice pork fried walked my dog and lift some weights I'm about to play my game again