1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tonronto is depressing

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sovereign Elder, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

i have been living in Toronto Canada for my whole life and I feel extreamly depressed. Can anyone relate.

If you move to Toronto Canada you will get Monday’s blue everyday while you’re here. It’s depressing. Idk what kind of biological factor that living in Toronto does to the human body but it seems like everyone is affected.

If you look up (Toronto is depressing) on google you will have many of the similar results.

2. Do you get outside ever, like outdoors? Can your family do a day of hiking?

3. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

Yeah I play sports all the time but for some reason I feel depressed when I’m in Toronto. I travelled to california and my mood instantly lifted, I want to know if it has to do with environmental factors that’s making feel this way.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

are you sure its not a false cause and effect

Sovereign Elder likes this.
  5. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    The Radio Free Vestibules can relate

6. Sometimes you just need a change of scenery. I've lived in my town for my whole life and it gets depressing, especially during the winter. You're still young though, so you have plenty of time to figure out where you'd like to migrate to.

7. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I'm pretty sure that Toronto is Ontario's anus. At least that's the vibe I get from the sights and smells of the place every time I drive through it.

8. Latebloomer2017

Latebloomer2017 Fapstronaut

Ive always wanted to go to Canada. Because of the women. Nova Scotia especially. But why is Toronto so bad. There must be something about it thats good, if your family has managed to survive for so long

9. I live in toronto its fun what you mean.

10. Start viewing the world without borders. I feel all cities are the same. So thats why i drive out to perry sound oakville etc. Taking your dog for a walk is enjoyable no matter what city your in, its just what you make of it.