1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tough times :(

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jay77, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Jay77

Jay77 Fapstronaut

been in a relationship and been using V on the side without her knowing. I’ve finally ran out of my prescription. Last night my gf wanted sex so I thought I would give it ago. I managed to get a semi and which then turned placid after a few mins. I just made the excuse I’m tired. What do I do now? Shal I just tell her my problems
    And explain NoFap or shal I go back the docs for some more V. Feel really embarrassed.

2. FullHouse3

FullHouse3 Fapstronaut

You must commit to a reboot and go PMO free. I’ve heard after about 3 months you should be “reset” and will not need pills anymore to perform. You should tell her, and make sure to let her know you are committed to never using P or M again and she will understand. You should read the “partner support” forum on here as it has stuff relating to your situation.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. be honest with your gf. i feel the main thing in a relationship, real intimacy is via communication. s. is not that fundamental. tell her. if she cares for you truly, she won't care and she will support you. I am a girl btw.

+TenPercent likes this.