1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trading ( fx , stocks , ...) & Nofap

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by maseh0012, Nov 29, 2019.

1. The worst is over

The worst is over Fapstronaut

shit coiner? wtf are you talking about buddy. You think ADA is a shit coin?

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  2. Well, I had to google what exaclty HODL means.

Hold On for Dear Life

HODL, or “Hold On for Dear Life,” is now a widely known concept in the crypto community that refers to the strategy of not selling your digital assets, even amid extreme price changes in the market.

3. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Of course it is. Its a proof of stake for fcks sake :)

4. Legacy of Lost Soul

Yes its basically not selling. It works great, when u hold a asset which increases its value long term since its birth. Than u just DCA in it and u are golden. Ofc, if you are exceptionally good trader, u can gain even more than that. But that takes us back to the legendary traders I spoke about... Im not one of em, and 99% of ppl are neither. And these legends outdid the SPY by 10% :))

5. The worst is over

Oh ok, well good thing it made me thousands of dollars.

6. Legacy of Lost Soul

That does not mean its not a sh1tcoin. Also, this kind of reply speaks volume about u, so I will not continue our convo anymore, no offense.

7. The worst is over

Hahah ok man. Learn about crypto first then we can talk

8. absoluteminded

absoluteminded Fapstronaut

Hoping somebody else was able to capitalise on the drop on BTC. This kind of pullback can be considered a discount - an opportunity to buy back at lower prices in expectation of higher prices to come.

[​IMG]

I am prepared in case price trends lower than the current month low. I would like to see one more push up above 31K and then bigger correction to come. These things take time so patience is a must.

9. Legacy of Lost Soul

I will buy directly from a miner in 2 days, lets see where the peice goes in the meantime. But everything bellow 30k is nice, I stacked a lot around 16 to 20k as well. A bit more hesitant since than, but thats only psychology. I think we have more time to stack, than most ppl think. Lots of time till halving (my 1st)

Good luck, stay humble and stack sats :)

absoluteminded likes this.
  10. absoluteminded

I am hesitant with long term buying here. I am still bearish on BTC, I want to see prices below 15k, that is where I would be buying for long term holding. Every bear market had such rally as we just witnessed. I want to see prices go to 34k or even 40k and then drop it like its hot. But my opinion is just an opinion, price always follows the least expected scenario.

11. Legacy of Lost Soul

I personally dont believe we get back to 15k, because thats the max pain scenario. But I think we will get down at some moment, when everybody will think its up only.

absoluteminded likes this.
  12. Trading is devoid of emotions. This is the hardest thing as per my experience. You basically have to give up on life itself. Your emotional side will be sacrificed for what you have chosen. You might not be able to make memories, you might be socially inept, and loneliness is usually a given. Esp, if i'm fapped, and i try going out, i find things very empty. Well it's a lovely place here where i'm at. Mountains, rivers, etc. But i kust cant enjoy it as i would ve liked to. Also dating and relationship aspect will get heavily impacted by your choice to pick trading as a job, esp if you are day trading.

Lately i have been trying to understand what can be done about this.

13. Legacy of Lost Soul

Price of Bitcoin does not affect me anymore. Had that problem for a 1st year, now IDGAF.

It depends on your approach. Im in for a long haul. Only thing I think of, is the security.

14. HODL till i die.

15. absoluteminded

Do not expect to become a day-trader in a few years time, there are very few who can make it that fast. If your emotions still get affected by the price you are not ready to become a full time trader. Concentrate on higher timeframe trading instead, that is what I am doing now. It’s not as time consuming and way less stressful and I am actually more profitable with it, because I make few errors and give myself more room for stop-losses.

Do not put your family, loved ones and the nature after your trading. You need a healthy balanced lifestyle in order to become successful.

16. I actually paused swing trading for while. Reason being, I'm undercapitalized and swing positions in options is not very wise. I'm currently with options because it allows me to open positions at very low cost as compared to futures.

Anyways, how do you deal with passiveness that results from swing trading only? I found the whole lifestyle very sedentary. At one point I was even entertaining ideas about getting myself a secondary job or something to fill the time that swing trading eventually frees.

17. Makes sense. There's no other way.

18. absoluteminded

Good point, you gotta keep yourself occupied with other things as well or you can end up overtrading - opening too much poor trades for the sake of being in a trade. It was one of my issues I used to have. I had to have opened trades and kept on looking for opportunities on small timeframes which resulted in having more losers than winners. I have several accounts with multiple trades opened and I monitor them from time to time to decide where I take profits or add into a trade. I am not yet ready for day trading, I used to think that I will be able to make it but I opened some poor trades and ended up revenge trading. While swing trading I am comfortable with holding positions underwater and sticking to my plan until the plan proves itself wrong or it turns into a winner.

19. KainTownsend

KainTownsend New Fapstronaut

I'm relatively new to the trading scene, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies. Lately, I've been diving into the fascinating realm of cryptocurrency exchanges and exploring the potential they hold. The dynamic nature of the crypto space has me captivated! Speaking of evolution, I recently stumbled upon an incredible platform that offers easy-to-integrate, scalable and secure blockchain solutions for businesses. It's mind-blowing how this platform enables the creation of personalized digital asset exchanges. It feels like a fresh step into the crypto trading world, presenting amazing opportunities to chase after those financial goals. Can't wait to continue learning and growing with all of you in this dynamic field!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
  20. The brokers can't wait to have you onboard.