1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Transforming into Alpha male?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Hello everyone this is my post for the day and I have brought up something that has caught my attention if it's real or not. Especially from abstaining from semen retention and increasing testosterone. But I'm wondering if the trait's of the Alpha male are actually true?

Example: Pretty much meaning if your in a group of friends right? There's another group of girls in the same club/or water park even. At one point in time the two groups meet, but one gal meets up with the confident one. The other guy in the pack tries to impress or attract the gal he likes but shes obviously into the much more masculine and out spoken group member? Pretty much over ruling the whole situation. Is this an effect of being an so called APLHA male?

I used to work third shift and allot of times I would see groups of teenagers or early 20's come into my store and there would always be the loud obnoxious one, but the girls in that group would be huddling around them laughing. The other guys would just be fallowing along and laugh, "oh dude your right.. Hahaha"

How does this ALPHA male happen? Does it just happen is one older or do they just have the charisma, traits, and higher testosterone drive? I'm not entirely sure...

2. T-72 M4

T-72 M4 Fapstronaut

Don't bother with this. Alpha male term suits to dogs, not the humans.
    Majority of girls is usually stupid. I don't mean 'not inteligent'. Just stupid.

So called Alpha male in most cases talking about bullshit. His main advantage is confidence during contact with opposite gender. He's smiling, laughing and throwing jokes. Try to chat with him. You'll find out he's completely ordinary (or even stupid).

I know I'm looking like some kind of frustrated guy but it's my observation. I've met so many Alphas and I cannot say more than they're good in terms of social.

Of course I'm not talking about successful people, who working hard and getting proper admiration thanks to this. It's something different and you can develop it with some effort.

Jack1211 and Milhouse Van Houten like this.
  3. Milhouse Van Houten

Milhouse Van Houten Fapstronaut

Yeah "alpha male" is nonsense. A lot of people think you have to be the "confident" dumbass who just exudes sexual energy.

I'm pretty good with chicks, I used to be a bit of a player but now I'm looking for something serious and staying celibate.
    The "nice guy"/"friend zone" thing is nonsense too.

You will find that the best way to impress girls is to be genuinely nice and have integrity in your life.

Everyone says "confidence" but confidence means absolutely nothing if it's based on nothing, you can have confidence that your shoes can let you jump to the moon, breathe without air and make you speak fluent French and Hindi but that confidence means nothing because your shoes do not carry that kind of integrity. If you are aware of your strengths and short-comings and know how to handle them then that is infinitely more important that you have confidence in that level of integrity rather than just being that "alpha" retard.

The Electric Monk likes this.