1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Transmutation of Sexual Energy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Aquablue, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

This is a practice of getting in touch and awakening your innate energy, and connecting to cosmic source energy. You can do all sorts of things including healing both yourself and others. In that sense it is like Reiki, but it is also much more and beyond Reiki.

Ethan1982 likes this.
  2. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

There are many resources on various aspects of the practice. However, often these are fragmented and not put together to give a holistic picture. I have described this from my own experience. You can search for articles, books and Youtube videos on sexual transmutation. This is becoming an increasingly widespread topic now. A few years ago there was hardly anything readily available. Other areas to explore are Kriya yoga and pranayama, tantric and kundalini yoga. Specific practices you can read up on are the Mula bandha (root lock), Uddiyana bandha (Abdominal lock) and Jalandhara Bandha (Chin lock). The three together then can be done as the Mahabandha (Great lock). Various kriya yoga breathing practices and mudras or postures can be combined with these.

Remember that no one person, book or course can teach you spiritual enlightenment, but each person, resource, or experience takes you a step towards it if you are fully open to receiving, through self realisation, which only you can achieve yourself.

Arj16 and Ethan1982 like this.
  3. AngSang Waheguru

AngSang Waheguru Fapstronaut

I currently practice Kundalini Yoga. Is this practice good enough?

4. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

There is no need to limit yourself to one practice. There are many hundreds of yogic practices. Mostly these days they are categorised and marketed as a "type". The basic elements are postures and breath and are preliminary to higher meditation practice (Raja yoga). Do kundalini yoga or tantra yoga practices or both. What you feel is right for you at a particular time is your guide. It changes over time as you evolve.

Ethan1982 and AngSang Waheguru like this.
  5. Ethan1982

Ethan1982 Fapstronaut

Yes look here: Yogani AYP

6. This is great insight, thank you brotherr :)

@Ethan1982 I will check the AYP. Thank you very much. Btw if 82 is your birth year then we have the same age. My pray for you brother :)

Ethan1982 likes this.
  7. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

Have dabbled in this last year. Moving the energy from Sacral works... use abdomen 2 raise it up. energy can be felt in ur body. Does work.. 100%. Never tried moving the energy past the solar Chakra though. Will start this once my Horneyness cycle stars(30days no m). At some point the sacral got overloaded with sex energy needs 2 move.... Honestly IMO the energy has 2 go somewhere... u can orgasm in out ur genitals or move it around. Send this to my crown... or 3rd eye will be interesting. TY OP.

8. Cheffe Effe

Cheffe Effe Fapstronaut

Hi Aquablue, thank you for the description of your meditation.

I do something similar. It is called the Microcosmic Orbit (taught for example by Mantak Chia). In this meditation you circle the energy through your body. You start with the navel, go down to the root chakra, then up through the spine to the crown chakra and then going down the front to the navel. So you are back at the start point again.

In your meditation it seems you go the other way: First down the spine to the base of your spine and then up the front.

My questions are:
    1) Do you have experience with the reverse way. Is there a different influence, when I change the direction?
    2) Do you close the circle of the meditation at your crown chakra, which it seems is the starting and end point?
    3) How do you move the energy from the base of the spine (tailbone) to the abdomen? Don't you move to the root chakra (perineum) first? Or is for you the base of the spine the perineum?

Ethan1982 likes this.
  9. Hi Gladiatori, are you self study?
    What books/resources/training do you use?

I tried to make list of resources of how you guys study.
    So far I found many interesting links that I can follow through.

10. Ethan1982

Ethan1982 Fapstronaut

i am practicing the techniques Aquablue is describing for 1.5 years now (tantric Kriya yoga meditation routine, i.e. Pranayamas, yoni mudra kumbakha, nadi shodana, bastrika paranyam and also all bandhas, as well as sambhavi and kechari mudra) and it is working indeed! But you have to practice every day. it is recommended to practice and meditate twice a day before breakfast and before dinner. then silence is coming into your mind. it will combine with your sexual energy in your heart (unstruck sound) and give you the peace you are seeking.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    bikinhappy likes this.
  11. IndigoRazor

IndigoRazor Fapstronaut

Just breath deeply man exercise. Don 't get tangled up in all those spiritual theories. Have some vision for your life. Execute. Transmutation is happening either if you want it or not. You breathing is a form of transmutation. Me typing this message is a form of transmutation. Stop using it as another drug.

12. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

"Theories" are those that you have not experienced. This is not in your experience, therefore beyond your current understanding. You are not qualified to comment. You only have to read your own posts to learn the definition of "tangled up". Continue your breathing my friend. You will also get there. One day. Just do not stop others who are trying or who pass you along the way.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    bikinhappy likes this.
  13. Ra1

Ra1 Fapstronaut

Can you explain in a more lucid and practical manner, exactly what to do ?

14. Cheffe Effe

Cheffe Effe Fapstronaut

Yes, and it would be nice if you could answer some of my questions from Friday.

15. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

Hi Ra1,

the instructions of how and what to do in this practice are described step by step and clearly in the last paragraph. I'm not sure what you mean by lucid and practical, as the steps outlined are as practical as it gets. However if you need clarification about any step or aspect please let me know and I'll try to explain further.

16. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

Hi Cheffe, sorry I missed your post earlier.

1/ I haven't focussed on trying the "reverse" way, and in fact with the method I described I do not differentiate 'front' and 'back'. I mention spine as it's where I feel the flow of energy is.. the connection between the centres or chakras. In yogic literature this corresponds to channels or 'nadis' called Ida and Pingala which are said to run alongside the central Shushumna channel.

2/Where you close your meditation depends on your intentions. It's like saying where you cut off the water supply along a pipe. If you want to energise a particular area (both physically and metaphorically) then you can direct the flow there and stop. Each energy centre also represents areas of life or existence. The crown chakra is used to connect to source energy. One thing I did note a difference between is the direction of flow - that is, into the crown and the body, or out of the body through the crown to cosmic energy. I do think there is a different effect from each. In terms of sexual transmutation, the flow is from the body (and specifically lower chakras) upwards. This leads to outward flow of energy and manifestation. The reverse direction of inward flow is for healing and energising your faculties.

3/ The step where you clench you PC muscles with inhalation moves energy down the spine to the perineum/ root chakra, and then it is directed upwards with exhalation.

Cheffe Effe likes this.
  17. Cheffe Effe

Cheffe Effe Fapstronaut

Thank you very much.

I think, I have to explore this. It seems there are two theories: The energy circle (front and back channel) and that the energy is going up and town the Sushumna Nadi (main channel).

From an anatomic point of view I do not understand this. Anatomically, when you inhalte the perineum is going down, when you exhale the perineum is going up. When you clench the PC muscles the perineum ist going also up. Clenching and inhaling at the same time is not natural.
    But also when I think about it in a physical way: The perineum is like a pump. When you breath in and the perineum is going down (relaxing it), you create more space. So there is negative pressure and the energy can enter from the crown chakra more easily. Then when you breath out, the perineum is going up and is forcing the energy up to the chakras (and this could be stronger when you additionally clench the PC muscle actively and it is going even more up).
    So in Point 3) it must be the other way. But maybe I understood something wrong. As I said, I have to explore more.

18. @Aquablue and @Ethan1982, when you do spinal breathing, does the mulabandha continue both in inhale and exhale or only in inhale?

19. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

just googled everything mate

bikinhappy likes this.
  20. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

Generally it starts about halfway through the inhale as you shift your focus down the spine, then gets stronger at the end of inhalation and there is maximal contraction at the point between inhalation and exhalation (hold the breath and PC muscles for a few seconds), then exhale and gradually let go of clenching as you direct your breath and focus upwards.

bikinhappy likes this.