1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Transmutation of Sexual Energy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Aquablue, Apr 25, 2019.

1. kingbob3

kingbob3 Fapstronaut

Day 30.

CHEERS to the day.
    A major achievement in my streak, after what not I have left behind.
    I would like to thank this forum, every morning I came here and posted my feelings through my words and the vibes which I got in return first thing in the morning was simply amazing. Its like an online temple for me now. The energy of all the members of this forum really motivated me and helped me cut the filth out of my brain. Since all the members are abstaining form negativity so their accumulated positive energy can be sensed in their words. Thats the reason why people of different religion visit their pious place of worship, to get the vibes from that place which will subside their worldly pains, sufferings and instill in them hope, positivity, will power and peace of mind.
    Today the connection which my brain has with filth is frail and weak. And I must continue with my streak so that I can completely cut it out, and increase my standard of living.
    I started posting my journal posts to some other journals which were there in the forum, just to get the maximum reach over the audience, with the intent that more notifications will elate me every morning when I open my computer and it really did, I did revert to some of the comments, many of the members did message me also. But someone didn't liked it so I would like to apologize for my actions and commit not to repeat it, cuz even if one person gets negativity from me it will come back to me snowballing and I don't want to end up where I started. Please bare me with the last one.

Read my other posts in my journal and find out ups downs I encountered in my small journey of 4weeks, you will learn a lot. Also comment on it if you like, it would be a boost in my confidence, to fight and finally achieve my goal.
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...y-streak-join-me-and-elevate-yourself.240120/

2. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

Hi Kingbob,
    Glad you found it useful. What I describe is really the basic process, but you can read/watch further related practices by searching KUNDALINI yoga and KRIYA yoga which utilise breath and focus to move energy through the energy centres. Also on Sexual Transmutation. There are videos on Youtube and other reading material if you search the internet.
    Best wishes.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    kingbob3 likes this.
  3. Cateatsfish

Cateatsfish Fapstronaut

I tried the approach the last time, but no MO leads to a surge in energy. Concentrating on the lower chakras substituted the high of an orgasm will the sensation "pleasurable sensation" of this energy within me. Maybe that was me, but the energy was there and this time i just do some, mindful breathing and not bother too much of the lower regions. I start from the Navel and then the Heart.

This time my approach in on the heart chakra. Compassion is the key. I am trying to substitute lust for love, not love in man-woman love, but love for life and being. And developing the heart chakra is another reason why i come online to NoFap because is the end purpose of all here, have to help one another come out of this.

I hope that everyone succeeds in understanding and remaining strong willed.

4. How about basically doing meditation and having in my mind concept "I have to use that sexual energy in creative way, the way which will benefit my life?"

5. kingbob3

kingbob3 Fapstronaut

It wont take you far. You cannot fight your urges with your will power. The progressive way to fight filth is to overcome it with the awareness of channelizing your energy the right way else with will power you are bound to fall and relapse some day. Watch the following videos and increase your awareness.

6. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

You can certainly do that. There is no one way. Whichever you find helps you is the one for you. But what you propose is a starting point, and what I described is the process. If you have the intention you mentioned and meditate then the process that follows is channelling of energy upwards with increased awareness. You can hasten the process by using these techniques mentioned in the thread.

7. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

Spot on. Well done. The whole process is exactly that. Transmutation of lust into love. And then it leads to manifestation and higher connection.