1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Travelling Whilst Broke and Single is awesome

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Cornixico, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Cornixico

Cornixico Fapstronaut

Anyone here single and broke. Maybe quite a lot of you I expect. I read this great article titled Why being broke is the best time to travel.

I'll link it here: https://www.nomadicmatt.com/travel-blogs/no-money-go-travel/

Anyway, V.day is a hard holiday, but at the same time use it to your advantage, if you're like me and are single, the world is your oyster.

Another video that I hope will inspire you to travel more:

I first solo travelled in Mexico, and it was scary but awesome, I got out of my comfort zone and grew as a person. Ask me any questions about it, if you wish.

Another inspiring travel video is this:

And finally here is a great youtube channel called Damon and Jo.

lots of links to get you inspired. but the main person that should inspire you is yourself.....

Be your own lifecoach

As for me I'm currently applying to work on a summer camp in America, so I need to shut up and go!

Attached Files:

Drenfield, wicket, Buddhabro and 2 others like this.
  2. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Awesome TED talk. Thanks for sharing brother.

3. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

4. wicket

wicket Fapstronaut

Not sure what you are talking about I cannot travel living paycheck to paycheck lol sounds good though it does.

Be my own coach? How many years have I been doing that and look how low I got myself in life LOL.

Turning my will over to my higher power even if I am awful at that I figured out what happens if I don't through enough trial and error now the pain is pushing me to reach out for help like I never have before.