1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble rebooting

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by S_Jay, Mar 6, 2019.

1. S_Jay

S_Jay Fapstronaut

Hi I am trying to reboot because I have really bad death grip syndrome. I fapped dry frequently since I was a teenager and gradually lost almost all sensation, though I have regained a little over the last year. I am supposed to go a few months without fapping but I can't seem to make it more than 10 days or so because my balls hurt pretty badly at that point. It's not even lust. I quit because I want to run and workout and it just gets impossible. It doesn't help that I am dating and want to have this behind soon before sex comes up. What do I do? Anyone else dealing with this?

2. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

Hey S_Jay, can't say I'm doing NoFap to help with ED or for a relationship but I can relate to a few things you've said too. I haven't made it past 10 days but am also trying to stop so I can spend my time doing better things such as working out or exercise. The only advice I can give you is that you should think about the benefits not PMO'ing will bring you. You could also occupy yourself socially as I don't think you'll PMO while out with friends. What I like to do is either go to the mall with friends or play games with others when I'm really feeling the urge to PMO. Good luck!