1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TRULY AWAKENED

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sbharti, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Sbharti

Sbharti Fapstronaut

Hi all, I am from india.
    Thank u nofap and all the community members. I am new here. And i am very excited after knowing what u people do here. Ready to switch ON the PMO mode.
    I have been a masturbator from last 10 years. I am currently 27. I have gone through many things in my life, But now want a big shift in my life.
    WANT TO REBOOT...................
    THANKX

2. Welcome and good luck...list out the changes you want to make and focus strongly on those while also doing the no PMO challenge. PMO is an inhibitor, so just stopping won't change anything, but stopping and doing what you were meant to do and you'll find that shift

3. Sbharti

Sbharti Fapstronaut

Thanks yes u r right. I have many goals but will start with a little goal to stay away from social networking............ And i want some changes too.
    to feel more confident
    to spend more time in my business
    to improve all my relationships and to achieve a great personality
    to exercise more.
    to stay happy.

4. Cool...now break out ways to quantify if you haven't

feel more confident-what scares you...that's you goal to do
    spend more time in my business-quantify hours or a personal research project related but not part of the job...I'm reading and personally testing our products
    improve all my relationships and to achieve a great personality-call old friends and fam-may read a personality book
    exercise more-x times per week
    stay happy-do the above and smile more even when you don't feel like it

Sbharti likes this.