Trump 2020!

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

What do you think?

This poll will close on Dec 27, 2020 at 11:36 PM.
  1. Agree

61.5%
  2. Disagree

36.5%
  3. Left's Trump derangement syndrome

11.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LaFlame92100

LaFlame92100 Fapstronaut

Anyway as long as there is a two party system , nby wins, only the rich ppl + the companys.. both parties are corrupt, the whole system has nothing to do with democracy, like nearly every other country too

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I urge you to look up the biological definition of when a baby's life starts...
    Not the same thing at all.

3. LaFlame92100

LaFlame92100 Fapstronaut

Using condoms kills babys, ban them aaaaaaaall

4. bken

bken Fapstronaut

I disagreed.

Denying climate change is a step too far for me. I'm not from the US, but where I'm from Trump has been criticized since before he was even elected. He's called our country a hellhole and what not in the time he's been president. Not that it matters. Maybe it's different abroad, but I'd still vote democrats if I were a US citizen seeing what your government is up to. The US should be an example concerning climate change and absolutely not in a million years step out of the Paris agreement. It's the most important political decision you guys could ever make. What are you going to do when the planet freezes over, partially due to your ever expanding economy? Think about that stuff before you cast your vote.

LaFlame92100 likes this.
  5. LaFlame92100

LaFlame92100 Fapstronaut

After
    Absolutley agree , climate change is above everything, or worlds future absolutley depends on everyone stepping in right now, we are almost at the point of no return (2021 i think) , it baffles me how US politicans can still deny it, without receiving massive protest, i guess fox news and other right wing publications are amazing at brainwashing ppl

bken likes this.
  6. LaFlame92100

LaFlame92100 Fapstronaut

When does a babys life start? I cant find a real definition.... but do you think , woman abort for fun? Its their desicion if they want to carry a baby for 9 months...

7. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

At conception.

8. What are you talking about? As far I know those places are peaceful. Which believers are you talking about? Specifically in Trinidad, how was violence incited? I'd like to know because I have relatives living there and I think I would have heard about it.

need4realchg and Deleted Account like this.
  9. So why isn't that the case? It seems that giving states control is the only way to actually get stuff done but then again, if something like that is done, then I guess no one will need Congress and the President anymore and the politicians can't get rich being corrupt.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. OK then, why is he needed if the states can figure out things on their own?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2019
  11. brilliantidiot

12. Power tends to consolidate and centralize, it takes work to prevent it. Think of monopolies and cartels. Also people prefer consistancy and uniformity because it is less complex and appeals to people's sense of equality.

13. Thanks for your comment man, yeah I’m half trini myself. We have family there too (Trinidad ) look up the stats on which Caribbean nation has sent the most isis fighters to Syria. Yeah. I couldn’t believe it either man. Crazy because you know we barely have strip clubs there ... but drugs and online radical speech advocates (Christian or Islam) can make things really bad.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/02/trinidad-jihadis-isis-tobago-tariq-abdul-haqq

The thing is that there is radicalization happening right under our noses. Because of the abnormal amount of isis fighters sent from TT, the us navy did a joint exercise with the Trinidad military last year.

Recently most of the violence there is because of the drugs, weapons , and mass emigration from Venezuela. Some not all.

14. Just done

Just done Fapstronaut

Yea i may not agree with some people on my thread. But everyone has there own opinion.

Deleted Account and need4realchg like this.
  15. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Many do, but not in the way you're thinking of. A lot of these women suddenly realize that there are real, major consequences to not taking precautions in premarital relationships, and "suddenly" they're pregnant, and they worry that they aren't ready, and will miss out on life, etc. So they quite literally dump the baby for an easier life...

16. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

MLMVSS likes this.
  17. Deleted Account likes this.
  18. But clearly consolidating the power hasn't done much to help the average person since politicians from both parties keep coming and going and nothing changes and the govt keeps continuing to infringe on the rights of the average person. Consolidation of power generally does nothing good but only leads to corruption, greed etc like we see with a lot of politicians whose only goal is to line their pockets. The govt will probably never want power to be given to the states since this will upset their power dynamic.

need4realchg likes this.
  19. I heard a bit about this but I didn't know it was this bad, thanks for the info. I really hope Trinidad doesn't become the Iraq of the Caribbean where the US has to invade us and destabilize the politics of the country and all that but it looks like that might be the case if this radicalization doesn't end.

Maybe we should build a wall around Trinidad lol but seriously though, I want to help the migrants from Venezuela but how can we do so with all the guns and drugs? It's a sad situation all around.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2019
    need4realchg likes this.
  20. brilliantidiot

Well maybe but the government needs overarching power in order to keep it a union and not risk breaking up