1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump declares North Korea a terrorist state

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by splinter, Nov 20, 2017.

1. splinter

splinter Fapstronaut

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Conservatives hate everything trump does too. Everyone hates everything he does. He’s a fucking idiot.

3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

He better meet with the president of Guam (just like how he met with the president of the US virgin isles) to discuss this and tell em the good news! ;)

4. splinter

splinter Fapstronaut

are u still stuck on that one? that was an honest mistake

5. splinter

splinter Fapstronaut

getting out of TPP and the Paris Accord were good for our economy, and he's done both

6. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

#Barf looks like we have another trump cheerleader in the house. What other good things do you have to say about him? I’m dying to know... :rolleyes:

7. splinter

splinter Fapstronaut

he's also enforcing borders and not putting up with illegal immigration like other administrations have. our borders need to be protected

8. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Defending illegal immigration's something I never got, as it just doesn't happen in our politics (other than the more crazy Greens), at least in those who actually get elected. Immigration in general is messy.

9. They are? Have you spoken to every liberal in the world since reading the article? And how do you determine who is a liberal and who is not? If someone's views are partially liberal and partially conservative what are they? Are they outraged too?

MLMVSS likes this.
  10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

It baffles me how America came up with its definition of Liberal. In my politics I'm very much a liberal, yet my beliefs (especially on economics) is almost opposite of American liberals'.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. I think liberalism is different from country to country. Over here it's a conservative position to be in favour of universal healthcare (since we've had it since 1948) but in other countries it's a liberal position. I just take exception to the complete generalisation in the OP.

MLMVSS likes this.
  12. America's "Liberals" aren't real liberals. They're just extremely left winged cocksuckers who only have interests in keeping people dumb and making money through suffering.

MLMVSS likes this.