Trump is going to win

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Most trusthwordhy?? Lol your joking right?

I prefer Viktor Orban

2. I'll go against the flow here and put my money on Biden. Clinton lost because

1. many actively disliked her with passion, meanwhile nobody hates the Bidenator.

2. Crazy stuff with the FBI announcing her investigation (but not Trump's lol). Unlikely to happen again. Hunter Biden's exploits could have similar effect in normal circumstances but in the current corona times nobody cares.

3. Trump in 2016 was a wildcard. He made big promises and the idea of a new sort of politician was exciting. Now at this point almost everyone has realized that behind all the exotic bombast is a fairly standard Republican president.

3. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

I dont know, The "Trump Hype" is still going to be problematic, the California exodus and the average miner´s desires are still going to get him votes, on top of the cult following he has from the Alt right and Right channels.

What can get him screwed right now is the Electoral College, I could see them being a serious wildcard in this election, that could favor Trump, since Biden has no health to be president, but lets be honests it can go anyother way.

That said if Trump doesnt get relected things are going to be nasty, the average cop and military pro Trump dude could snap lol.

If the Left tries to do something in regards to the Electoral college, things could get nasty too, so prepare for riots.

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Sorry who?
    [​IMG]

5. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Lets be honests, Biden offers nothing new to the table, after 8 years of Obama American people will most likely relect Trump for more 4 years, just because he´s a out of the ordinary candidate, heck some will probably vote for him just for the memes.

Biden´s a shitty placeholder, Sanders or Andrew Yang should´ve took his place, then the left would´ve a debate edge against Trump, but they blew it.

Placeholders dont win elections when they are placed against inordinary guys who already are presidents.

If the Left is smart, in the next election they´ll ditch placeholder candidates and take in the big names and throw them against the Reps, Republicans are likely not going to have any big names or trick candidates for the next election, so they´ll likely lose without the Trump Hype.

6. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Possibly, but the left seems to be the ones that riot.

7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I just saw the second debate...

What I heard...

Trump - common sense, too much braging.
    Biden - appeal to feelings, economical iletiracy.

The way the guy move his hands and look at the camera while talking "to the people" and appeal to certain feelings, is just super cringe...

I'm not american but oh boy, you guys better get trump or you guys are fucked, I've seen too many guys like this Biden guy in my own country, it never ended up nicely....

brilliantidiot likes this.
  8. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Yeah, but the thing is if the cops take the results of this election badly, they can just let the lefties riot without accountability.

9. JoeinMD

JoeinMD Fapstronaut

Forgive me for stumbling over your word "unironically." Oftentimes the word "ironic" is so misused, different from coincidence, symbolic, amusing, or metaphoric, even I get confused; thus, I'm certainly hard pressed to grasp the use of "unironic" - it's my own limitation. Quite ironic, actually.

10. It really doesn't matter who wins. The elections are rigged. But c'mon if you vote for Biden after this:

This is pure entertainment. I can't believe my eyes if Joe Biden wins. I think this is a test to see how stupid the average Joe is.

The video got deleted for some reason (we know why). But in the video Joe Biden basically admits to vote fraud.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2020
  11. brilliantidiot

Surprise, surpsise, they removed the video. What was it?

12. brilliantidiot

Also, we have the sex tapes of hunter biden. The laptop story is true.

13. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

14. Biden said that they (democrats) have organized the biggest voter fraud ever in American history.

15. brilliantidiot

Wouldn't be surprised. Trump cut his teeth in the world of business though so I wouldn't be surprised if they get outplayed either.

16. Taylor25

Taylor25 Fapstronaut

This thread hasn't aged well.:emoji_joy:

17. brilliantidiot

Its not over yet, I think he still has a decent chance depending on how the lawsuits go

18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

So less than a week after the election suddenly a covid vaccine with a 90%+ success rate materialises. Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist but all I can think of is the claim that covid would basically just go away as soon as the election was over. I mean, the timing is very suspect dont you think?

19. It will be the new normal. We will be having a new pandemic every other day now.

20. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

The truly sad thing is that we had to choose between a dude with dementia, and an average Joe comedian to run the nation (he is pretty funny during his press conferences). This is what the American people love, entertainment! They love someone "who speaks his mind", someone who is a reflection of them. I have not seen any dramatic, sweeping changes in the US ever since Trump became president (the only changes are just a continuation of trends). He makes people feel good by being the entertainer. That is the biggest positive change (people relate to him). The U.S. is not dictatorship, not all changes are because of Trump.