Trump is going to win

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. This reminds me of what George Bush Sr. said about the American people killing his family if they ever found out what they'd done to the country.

What you said about Fascism being a spooky word is interesting, too. People don't even know what the word means. They think it refers to Mussolini, but the definition is 'government by corporations', and when you consider that The Crown is a corporation, the whole thing looks pretty humorous. Sick, but humorous.

2. GhostRider@11

[email protected] Fapstronaut

Henry Ford - It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

The reverse is also true, politicians are dependent on big companies and rich people for donation to stand in next election, to control media, advertisement etc, so even if a loyal government comes into power, they can never take actions freely(tbh, no government is loyal). Instead they work for those companies, many times going against people of country, their only goal is to suck each and every penny out of voters pocket and provide more and more benefit to these companies. And as if that was not enough politicians are always in constant fear that they might loose next election, that's why instead of serving people they choose to earn as much as possible. Whatever good things which is not destroyed by these big companies, is later destroyed by politicians.
    I think if a prince is given proper education, monarchy is the best form of government, the training of a prince should start from early age like in case of samurai's. Proper education will produce a good king. Or if someone is against monarchy, then there should be ban on any type of advertisement during or before election, something like a online site should be available where people can go and check what they have done earlier and decide on their own, and ruling period for democracy should also be increased.
    I hate those governments which call themselves servant of public and by the end of their term become richer than most of the people.