1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to avoid relapse

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Asn95, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Asn95

Asn95 Fapstronaut

Okay so Iv been trying this for 6 months now and Iv not made it passed a week, no excuses I lack willpower and my mind isn’t the easiest thing to contend with at the best of times, nevertheless I know I regret strongly after “releasing” however it keeps happening, I don’t have anyone to talk to about this or an accountability partner even if I did it likely wouldn’t stop me. So what Iv done whilst still not impossible makes it extremely difficult to react to an impulse tomasturbate, don’t get mewrong it use to be everyday 2/3 times now it’s once every 2 days or so which I’m not happy with but it’s better than before I started anyway what Iv done is, ban all adult content from my internet provider yes I can log in and change it but I made up a gibberish password andcopied and pasted it so I can’t get into it without logging into my email on the laptop which I have let the battery drain and put it in a suitcase in the back of the cupboard with the charger upstairs flung in adifferent cupboard which isblocked by a broken bike and a broken treadmill so while still able to get to it would take ahell of a long time to get to and set up and I know I won’t go to the hassle, I know what yourthinking “what about your mobile” well same thing pretty much I have all adult content blocked and my verificationgoes to an old phone that I don’t have a charger for sowhilst still not logical probably far from it and a little overboard I feel it creates separation and I know ilprobably want it more but the fact is I can’t easily