1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to figure out what went wrong and how to deal with it

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kyle19865, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Kyle19865

Kyle19865 Fapstronaut

So I got talking to a girl and pretty quickly we arranged to go for a drink together a few days later. We really got it off and the quiet drink ended up in a nightclub and then we slept together. We spent the whole next day together going for something to eat and having a few more casual drinks along with a walk around town. We seemed to really click.

went to see her a few days later and met her young daughter before she went to stay with her dad. We had sex and then I took her out for a meal and stayed the night the next day we spent the morning in bed and then went for a few drinks in town before staying at hers again.

The night after we went to her friends house where she was having a little get together I felt totally uncomfortable and insecure as I could tell her friend didn't really like me

I went home the next day as I was going back to work and even tho she seemed fine I couldn't help but feel a bad vibe.

The next week after finishing work she was supposed to come stay at mine but I didn't hear anything from her until 8pm where she asked me to come stay with her as she had hurt her foot so I did and we started having sex but she was in pain with her foot so I stopped. The next day she was already doing her nvq work when I got up so I left her to it for the day with the intention of coming back on the night. I text her at 5 saying I would get a taxi to hers at 7.30. At 7.40 I got a reply saying she just wants to be alone and get on with the work but when I asked her if I could come the next day she said yes.

The next day I didn't hear anything until 8.30 where she said she had been out with her daughter. Then went on to explain maybe we were moving too fast and she did want a relationship with me but maybe we could slow down a bit I agreed and things seemed to be ok with us I didn't see her but we were texting casually.

Her friend who lives far away then came to stay with her for what was supposed to be a few days and we had arranged to go on a date to an Indian restaurant which I don't really like but she did and I wanted to make her happy then her friend decided to stay an extra 2 weeks. She asked me Thursday if we could move the date to Saturday and I agreed. I was just Keen to see her and let her keep it on her terms. That Friday she was around her friends again the once who doesn't like me while I just went out with my friends. Then Saturday when I text her to arrange a time she told me she was going give it a miss and then ended things. She said I was nothing but sweet to her and all that but she would rather just spend time with her friends than date at the moment.

I just can't understand what went wrong I feel like when we were together things were great and she was just as happy as I was. She insisted it wasn't the case but I know her friend has played a part in this. I just don't know what to do Im not read to give up I really liked her. I'd even prepared a surprise I bought an expensive toy I knew her daughter wanted and was excited to give it to her. Anyone got good advice? I haven't text her since Saturday I was told not to as it can look obsessive

2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Its time to move on my dude. Unfortunately she just isn't that into you anymore, sometimes women lose interest in you if you aren't as exciting or interesting to them. Remember there will be another girl out there and she will be even better than this one.

-TheBigBadWolf

3. Kyle19865

Kyle19865 Fapstronaut

I think the hardest thing to understand is she could have done this a week ago which would have still sucked but I would have probably been better by now instead she left me dangling for a week even telling me she was looking forward to seeing me and then just ending it so suddenly. Now I'm just in a state of dispair. I got attached a little quick maybe but it's because this is how it goes for me every time I meet someone and think it's going somewhere it then blows in my face leaving me feeling worthless

4. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I'm female and what happened has nothing to do with you and nothing you did caused it. This happens to us ladies as well. We sit around looking for some explanation usually focused on why it's our fault just like you are when in reality it has nothing to do with you. For whatever reason she's not interested. She did not ghost you she was honest. I suspect she was interested but as time went on and she did not see you maybe she met someone else or she felt bad that she kept canceling and realized she could not give you the time you wanted. Sometimes people think they want a relationship but when they get one they don't. Best advice is get right back out there! Dating is a war zone these days and chances and you will go through this again and again I did. Try not to overly invest early on. Don't put your eggs all in one basket.