1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to overcome loneliness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Viijay, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

Hey I am Dhruva from India. I got this trap in 11 years old. Due to this addiction I don't have any friend, sometimes I feel that i..I just hate everyone including my family :( how to be social?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. The same happens with me..... All you need to do is to be happy cause that's what I am doing. Make new friends at parks, temples ,work place etc....
    Try to visit some public places like I visits a park everyday and then try to make cool friends their....
    Watch movies.....
    I'd say good movies to make you feel happy...
    Happiness is the key to your betterment.
    Always try to start conversation with strangers , try some tourist too....
    I hope it helps....

Viijay likes this.
  3. You can always contact me when you feel lonely next time....
    Cause when two lonely souls meet they don't remain lonely anymore....

Viijay likes this.
  4. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Hi Dhruva!(fuck, that's a cool name.) Anyway, you have to change your look on life, aren't you tired of hate yet?

Viijay likes this.
  5. Yes hate won't give us anything !

6. pfb2019

pfb2019 Fapstronaut

I hear you there, but I do have a couple 'great' male friends. However, I need female companion. No success. Hate my personality, I really do. What do I have to do?

Viijay and Deleted Account like this.
  7. pfb2019

pfb2019 Fapstronaut

I don't know how to start conversations. Someone get me out of here and rescue me from the negative gods.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Just stand out of your comfort zone . Don't be afraid of the fear of rejection. Start looking for girls in irl and not online, cause online is way different than original life.......
    Start conversations with strangers....

ssha6451 likes this.
  9. Just start with anything from a comment on the weather to a question about the surroundings ,anything...

10. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

i really dont know why i hate everyone, but i want to be social. in the last 13 year i dont care anything except p(erotic stories). my academics all gonna worse

11. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

please pm me if you find the way how to make female friend :D

12. ssha6451

ssha6451 Fapstronaut

I agree with pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
    If you experience rejection or failure. Remind yourself that at least you are trying to make your life better rather than sitting around at home wasting time.

Viijay likes this.
  13. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

mhmm thank you bhai, friend banane ki age me mai kisi aur duniya me tha. you know 11 years ki age me log kya karte hai. but mai.. mujhe lga maine kuch naya invent kar liya hai apni life me. dheere dheere mai akela rahne ka aadi ho gya. pure 13-14 year tak mai socially tha hi nahi. abb mushkil to ayegi hi na

14. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

i am pushing myself mate. i joined offline class instead of online, to develop social skills and i succeed little bit.

BMHoff, Kiz Whalifa and ssha6451 like this.