1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

trying to quit

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by dantoms97, Feb 7, 2021.

1. dantoms97

dantoms97 Fapstronaut

After a bad 2020 like most people and a bad start to the year I've come back to give NoFap another go. I need to beat this addiction to make my life better and I'm hopeful that this time will be more successful

Didac likes this.
  2. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome back my friend...hope is everything thing which keep us going

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    Didac and dantoms97 like this.
  3. Aswin palathingal

Aswin palathingal Fapstronaut

4. runner0424

runner0424 Fapstronaut

Best of luck!! !
    I learned about all the garbage I was putting in my mind. The analogy was how we have to watch what we eat, we can’t eat McDonald’s fried food every meal without bad consequences, the same thing applies with what you consistently put in your mind. We are trying to undo years and years of bad addictions and it takes time to undo that. Tv and internet have so many things that cause triggers. I hope this helps!

dantoms97 likes this.
  5. obi64

obi64 Fapstronaut

Just don't give up man. Don't let yourself give up. I know it's stressful but pick yourself up and dust yourself off and keep going

I would recommend my success story. Just go to success stories and read "i think i cracked the code "

Didac likes this.