1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Turned down a girl last night!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Brockfoor9, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Brockfoor9

Brockfoor9 Fapstronaut

Just wanted to share a story from last night. There's this girl that wants to be fwb's with me. To make a long story short I went to her house last night and started to get down when I stopped myself. I legit turned down a girl because of NoFap. And I think that's awesome!! I did no PMO. I didn't relapse. I had strength to walk away!! That never would've happened before. Many would say that wouldn't have mattered if I did since it's more natural. But, my view of this is to transform my views of women and sex from objects and lust to people and love. Stay strong my friends!!

2. Shogun13

Shogun13 Fapstronaut

It is your choice and from your point of view I can understand it and I too, think that it was an awesome. I personally, would have escalated things with her but I m not you. What can I say,if it wasn't a rejection out of fear then it's awesome. It takes a lot of willpower to do something like that.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  3. Nice! I'm proud of you actually, stranger on the internet :D

Brockfoor9 likes this.
  4. Brockfoor9

Brockfoor9 Fapstronaut

Thank guys!! I know if I would've done it hat it wouldn't have counted as a relapse because it was normal and what we're working for. The reason I turned it down is for two big reasons.

1.) I don't have it within me to use women like that. I told her and have started to advocate for both women and men to respect themselves and their bodies. So giving in to that situation last night would've gone against everything I'm standing for.

2.) I'm trying to transition my views of sex and women from lust to love. I saw that girl last night as a one night stand full of lust. I want a woman I see with love and don't objectify her or anyone for that matter. If anyone has had sex with lust in their heart then I have to tell them that sex with love is 1,000,000% better!! Sex can be hot and intense and even justly with a loving partner. But, knowing the other person wants your pleasure and loves you as much as you do them is the best!!

For anyone that doesn't agree, that's fine. You don't have to. We all have different beliefs and take different paths to our ultimate goal on this forum. I'm just sharing my views, beliefs, and thoughts for anyone who can use it as strength.

Stay strong friends!!