1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Two years of freedom

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tao Jones, May 29, 2021.

1. May-26 marked two years that I have consistently honored my "No PMO" commitments. You can read more about those here.

I do not have much to add to that post from over a year ago. If I go one day at a time, remaining mindful and engaged with recovery via these commitments on each and every day, I remain free. After nearly 30 years of captivity, I have no desire to go back into bondage. I fought hard and paid a high price to get free.

Success is possible. It will cost you something to attain it. The sooner you count the cost and decide to pay it, the sooner real life can begin.

Onward!

2. Chefb87

Chefb87 Fapstronaut

Congrats Tao!
    Like I said the other day to you. You have been an inspiration to me right from day one of my recovery!
    Also I like what you added at the end. Success is possible .it will cost you something in the end.. the sooner you count the cost and decide to pay, the sooner real life can begin.
    This resonated with me. When I was going through the 12 steps. Especially step 8 and 9. This was a big cost I had to pay. To look at all the people I have harmed and Make amends . And to just become honest about all my actions to myself and to people around me.. there was so much I had to purge after 20 years of shameful acts built up.
    Having had to go through that challenging purge I never want to have to do that again. So today as you do too . I'm gonna stay open, accountable and honest each day so that shame doesn't build up like before !

Congrats again !! :)

Tom_Corsi and Tao Jones like this.
  3. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Wow! This is amazing. Keep it going Tao! You're my inspiration.

Tom_Corsi and Tao Jones like this.
  4. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Great job. And, thanks for all you've shared here, as well. Way to really be changed!

Tao Jones likes this.