1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

two years of massive dating

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Dec 4, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I have learned in these two years of dating:

- Look beyond lust, love, beauty and emotions so you can see a woman for what she does and who she is because if you don’t you will experience a bit of hell living on earth.

- Let go, no matter how much you have invested in a girl, if you love her to death; if things simply can’t work out it is better to move on.

- A good woman will lift you up and bad woman will drag you down. If you choose a bad girl to be with you, you won’t achieve anything in life because all your focus will be on her and you will be miserable.

- The quality of a girl is not necessarily linked to her beauty or age. Demons can look like beautiful angels.

Conclusion: when dealing with girls don’t think with your penis, use your head.

PS: if you have some learning experiences yourself about dating or relationships feel free to write them.

2. Archangel VIII

Archangel VIII Fapstronaut

Ik, it amazes me how many guys will straight up sink their respect and trust to a lady just because she's very attractive despite not knowing what she's actually like. I've met so many beautiful women who were super shallow and cruel. Girls do it too though, they'll quickly respect and trust a guy if he's very attractive.