1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ughhh, I can't stop thinking about having sex off of my head :(

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Why, why, why? :(

All I care about sex is to squeeze girl's tits in-person, that's it.

Yes, I do come here and create threads alot because I'm lousy but there is something going on with me every time I'm still on the process to reboot myself. I ain't virgin anymore but god dang, I just don't know to stop thinking about sex and squeeze tits. :(

Any advice?

Aiyoshi likes this.
  2. Kalito

Kalito Fapstronaut

Fasting, Meditation, Exercise, Productivity.

I Free I likes this.
  3. NoMoreFap2012

NoMoreFap2012 Fapstronaut

I just joined nofap and same is with me. I cant stop thinking about sex and boobs(im virgin). last night i decided i will replace my thoughts and it was so good, i slept very nicely and i dreamt about ufos and all that. Seriously mate, changing thoughts worth so much

Taylor25 likes this.
  4. Thanks!

5. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Exercise. How serious are you? Ask yourself. If very serious you'll get the discipline needed. Run. Miles. If necessary. Trust me. If you r tired enough, the desire will lessen. You can start by making an a agreement with yourself to do push-ups every time you seriously struggle.

Taylor25 likes this.
  6. I. Cannot. Stop. Thinking. About. This. :(:oops::(

7. I Free I

I Free I Guest

The Truth .

8. Folarin

Folarin Fapstronaut

Thank you this helped

m_brando likes this.
  9. Horus1335

Horus1335 Fapstronaut

Just let yourself feel that way. Let the thoughts pass and don't think too much about trying to suppress those thoughts because by doing that it's like giving a celebrity bad publicity. Your still giving it publicity and allowing it to control how you feel more than you should.

Aiyoshi likes this.
  10. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Accept it and transform into something productive.

11. Oh god, here I go again. :( Couldn't quit thinking about boobs in my head and now I'm going to do something to get it off of my head.

12. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Calm down horny rabbit!

Aiyoshi likes this.
  13. Folarin

Folarin Fapstronaut

You need to remind yourself of how awful you feel after you fall and stopping now would cancel all the progress you've made so far!! That's what works for me and I do push-ups or go out where I will run into people.