1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ultimacy. A Boy's Journey Towards Becoming The Ultimate Man.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by stonkmarketman, Nov 8, 2021.

Should we form a discord server for like-minded brothers?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. stonkmarketman

stonkmarketman New Fapstronaut

Age 17. Its been a while since I've posted on the forum. During the interim I've had successes, losses, days that I've felt like I've peaked out and days that I honestly believed I couldn't complete the 200 day streak without P that I currently am on now.

Since I've last posted, although I've become a much better man - I've become increasingly complacent, I've been lazy and honestly haven't been wanting to do much, haven't done much, had intense urges to MO and had given in to them 8 times in the past 3 months, watched opportunities sabotage themselves and haven't quite done much to change what I know I could have.

I've sat...reflected on what I could have done better, only to realize that while we know what we could have done better, it is yet insufficient and insignificant - but what isn't is ACTUALLY DOING BETTER, right here, right now in the present, seizing every opportunity that comes your way and making the ABSOLUTE BEST of it.

While I've always tried acting like the man I want to be, its time I actually BECOME the man I want to be. Because when I die, and the Universe shows me the MAN I COULD HAVE BEEN - the me that fulfilled his potential, the me who took every opportunity that came his way, the me that married his dream girl, the me that made the MOST of what he had spiritually, mentally, financially, physically and socially --- I want us to be I-D-E-N-T-I-C-A-L and if possible, would even like to one-up him.

Each and every one of us has the power and the potential of becoming a 1% man, the vision of masculine ultimacy and I sincerely believe we make an honest-to-god effort at becoming the man that we all know we can be, but have never really worked towards being.

So do it...Think about the man that YOU want to be. Write down his qualities, whether its mental, physical, professional, financial, spiritual or social. Jot it down in as much detail as you want, feel it, experience it - know that you can and will be the man you describe. Look at that sheet of paper every-single-day and know within yourself that you won't stop, give up, forfeit or admit defeat in becoming your best self NO MATTER the circumstances or challenges life throws your way. We're all gonna make it. See you on the other side brothers.

(Will be updating on my progress with blog posts every week! Don't forget to tune in! Next post - 15/11/21)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE MAN I WANT TO BE ->

Mentally -

• High IQ - with the skillset of a world-class strategist.
    • Immune to insecurity - knows his value and acknowledges it.
    • Extremely headstrong - never gives up regardless if the next move's a checkmate.
    • Takes what he wants, does what he wants and says what he wants - immune to societal perceptions and mechanics.
    • Iron-laden ability to resist substances or situations that are degratory to his quality of life.
    • Extremely disciplined.
    • Ability to learn and pick-up new skills relatively quickly.
    • Bulletproof mind - extremely strong mentally
    Physically -
    • 10-12% body-fat throughout the year.
    • Very epitome of masculinity. Extremely virile.
    • Exudes well-kemptedness, professionalism and class.
    • Routinely works out and invests in taking care of himself.
    • Looks badass in a suit.
    Financially -
    • Deca-millionaire by 27.
    • Ability to recognize and invest in early-stage industry trends.
    • Real-estate portfolio worth $20,000,000
    • Skillset to recognize and multiply investments exponentially.
    • Successful entrepreneur.
    Professionally -
    • Top student in university with dual degrees.
    • Qualified investment and finance professional with multiple credentials.
    • Great at sales - ability to form business/customer connections with rapport quickly and effectively.
    • Has a highly recognizable brand name and highly-engaged following in regions of operation.
    • Writes weekly columns for sought-after newspapers/magazines.
    • Top 10% software engineer with respect to global skillset
    • Have always wanted to study medicine abroad later on...lets see where that takes me.
    • Short term trader with an extremely profitable track record.
    Socially -
    • Has a solid social circle that encourages and inspires him to grow, develop and constantly strive towards betterment and improvement.
    • Has a high SMV as a result of the efforts and work he invests into himself.
    • Immune to people with low vibrations/ people with unsimilar beliefs, goals and vision.
    • Has an awesome SO.

2. Great ,keep going & never give up

3. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

Its great to hear your story.Aming all the resources that we nofappers can use I find YT videos to be most effective, this is good video that I found on youtube -

OttarrTheVendelCrow likes this.
  4. rain or shine

rain or shine Fapstronaut

Really fantastic!!! I had never thought about this. Go, be the man that you want to be.

OttarrTheVendelCrow likes this.