1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Combination

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by EfilPafOn_1, Mar 31, 2019.

1. EfilPafOn_1

EfilPafOn_1 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with you a combination of things that have changed my physical appearance dramatically. I now smile when I catch my reflection - something I've not done for probably 15 years.

Clean Diet:- (12 months) I cut out all the crap from my diet. I eat clean everyday but allow myself an indulgence one night a week - a night where I will basically eat any meal I fancy and a dessert. This keeps me sane and gives me something to look forward to. Helps me to stay on track.

Exercise:- (12 months) I now work out 4/5 times a week. Mainly weight training as the diet alone has seen me lose 3 and a half stone. Most of this weight loss has been fat but a little muscle mass is expected to be lost, hence the heavy lifts. I now bench a hell of a lot more than I did when I was overweight so it can't have been effected to much.

Quit Smoking:- (1 month) It's still early days on this one, but already I see the benefits. I am currently reaching for the vape if I feel the urge but I aim to taper off with reduced nicotine juices until I'm down to 0mg.

NoFap:- (40ish Days - I can't remember the exact number but it will show up under this post) Last but DEFINITELY not least! It's been rough at times but boy it's been worth it. I'm on hardmode and as of yet no WD, so I've been retaining this whole time.

I've sat here today and looked at some photographs taken a couple of years back, and I can't believe the difference! I would love to share them because I don't think you'd believe it either, but I wish to keep my identity anonymous - I'm sure you appreciate this.

No bullshit though, what's most striking is my facial structure. Cheekbones! I never knew I had cheekbones! Same goes for my jawline. I've always accepted that I had a weak jawline, but my brother commented the other day over his envy of my jawline! The newly strengthened facial features make my ears seem less satellite-like! Bright eyes. Dark Brown/Hazel, now almost green. Eyebrows. Thinning eyebrows, now thicker AND darker. This only brings out the eye lightness even more. Skin. My skin is clear. I'm sure much of this is due to stopping smoking.

It really is a night and day difference. I feel I am looking the best I have done in 15 years.

I can't recommend this combination highly enough if you are lacking in confidence. I was really down about how I looked and felt I peaked early. In high school I was popular with the girls and pretty much took it for granted. In my twenties I went from maybe a 7 down to a 2, and my popularity dropped off accordingly.

But now I'm happy with myself again. Sure, I'm no Brad Pitt but I actually feel like somebody could be attracted to me again. Something I'd almost accepted would never happen.

That's just the physical side. The mental benefits have been incredible also, but that's a whole different post!

I just wish I'd done this all years ago!

2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

3. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Mate you have written same thing which I experienced past few months. Earlier I used to say how beautiful I can look but past few months I have this beautiful jawline and I looked good and whenever I see my face I smile and feel confident. I didnt do much though just nofap, pushups and intermittent fasting. And I am very positive in life.

CH3RRY likes this.
  4. EfilPafOn_1

EfilPafOn_1 Fapstronaut

That's awesome. It's really bizarre right?! I keep looking at my jawline and smiling!

I've also experienced some hair growth. I shave my hair right down any way due to thinning but I've got a whole bunch of new 'colourless' hairs all over my head that weren't there previously. Hoping they'll gradually get stronger/thicker/darker but I know it's going to take a LONG time, that's if it does work at all. After all, it's taken 15 years for my hair to get to it's current state - could be another 15 years to get it back!

New chest hairs too!

CH3RRY likes this.
  5. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Ah, the beauty of being happy over something so simple. That's what abstaining does. And overall living positively.

EfilPafOn_1 likes this.
  6. Rick Grimes.

Rick Grimes. Fapstronaut

Truly motivating.:emoji_thumbsup:

EfilPafOn_1 likes this.