1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Un intelectual aislado

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Forthey, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Forthey

Forthey Fapstronaut

Perhaps the title can be considered narcissistic but it is only a naming, a pigeonhole that I have built in a long time.

I am 23 years old and I have been in this community for a long time that I appreciate too much, I have great affection for them.

What happens now is that this loneliness overwhelms me, tires me, overwhelms me, but after many reflections I feel that being alone is one of the best states but on the contrary I also wish a very good person who plays, share with me throughout the sense of the word, even sexual, is that sexuality is fascinating.

I hate my dramas, I do not feel emotionally well, in the place I live is very small, it is a town and everyone talks about sex or gossip, I feel that I can relapse with anyone but I have the same desire that you have, to overcome yourself to overcome addictions but they are not making it easy for me, I would easily be incestuous with my cousins for this infatuated sexual desire.

How do you keep going without looking at anything from the past? I'm talking about outdoing the extraordinary people who came into your lives and left.

I want to say so much but I don't want to bore anyone. If someone is from Colombia or speaks Spanish and wants me to tell you my stories while you tell me his, just write to the intern to be friends.

engelman likes this.
  2. Hola amigo, también soy de colombia y si puedo servirte en algo para que puedas soltar todas esas historias que llevas a cuestas, aquí estoy. Un Saludo

Revanthegrey and engelman like this.