1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

(Un)usual success story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Today I reached 30 days. A month ago I was at my lowest, it really felt like rock bottom. 30 days later, I am a man reborn.
    I could go the usual route and mention how I've changed over this time but since I already documented my changes in a video journal, I compiled a short video of pictures and videos.
    So you be the judge of it!

2. congratulations on your success.
    keep it up!

3. Thank you buddy.

CAGED_LION likes this.
  4. Congrats!!!!
    How long have you been fighting....

5. At least four years of trial and error.
    Thanks

Die hard fighter and CAGED_LION like this.
  6. Thank you.
    Thanks.
    I hope to inspire someone once they see that changes do occur over time and it's not placebo as you mentioned.

Alves and CAGED_LION like this.
  7. Hay bro...
    1 Please tell me the ways to cope with insomnia. Did you ever went through insomnia?
    2 The ways that helped you allot in your journey.

3 Is this journey of gargantuan stature complied in one go or a tale of failures and successes.

Deshtak likes this.
  8. Jamex

Jamex Fapstronaut

Congrats

Deshtak likes this.
  9. Yes I had problems sleeping during the journey and also waking up during the night, what helped me is to start being more active. I started taking walks and working out. The results are almost instant.
    As for the rest, I can say that you are going to go through bad times and good times, if you go watch on my channel you will see that going on very often.
    What helps is having a goal or purpose in life. When you have something to strive on, you automatically forget about PMO and Nofap and being PMO free becomes the norm.
    Good luck

CAGED_LION and ruso like this.
  10. Thank you

CAGED_LION likes this.
  11. Mr.newguy

Mr.newguy Fapstronaut

Hey Bro,
    Good to see your video it's actually great to record our progress this gives us the energy to move further and believe on ourselves more.

To answer you question, yes I faced this problem of not sleeping in the beginning stage.
    I was fapping since 17. I'm 32 yrs now I would say, no day went without saying hi to my habit.
    It's been 71 days that I started this journey I could not sleep in the beginning stage so wat I did are these.
    1. I extended my work time.
    2. After completing work mostly by 7pm I spend atleast 2 hrs playing with my kid.
    3. After dinner I use to play not indoor but out door games I would play till my body looses all its energy and beg me to go to bed.
    4. Before going to bed I would think all the moments that I cherished with my family and friends for e.g. the day I proposed my wife, the day I hold my daughter for the first time, her first smile and all the funny things that happend with our friends etc.

All these habits helped me not only to sleep peacefully but to come out of those sexual thoughts quickly.

Everything is in our hands bro if youbare determined to do something nothing in this world can stop you.

Congrats on your journey

12. Thanks bro

CAGED_LION likes this.
  13. Dogwood

Dogwood Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your courage. Hope you find the perfect job soon.

Deshtak likes this.