1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Uncontrollable Ejaculation?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ThisSideThatSide, Oct 23, 2020.

1. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

Hey,

Yesterday night I had a weird experience. This was actually the 2nd time I had experienced such a thing.

So, I was on my bed trying to sleep, battling some sexual thoughts. I had an erection.

But at a point, some 15 min into having sexual thoughts, all of a sudden, it felt like I was going to ejaculate, I got a cold feeling in my abdomen, with my penis throbbing and i thought i was going to ejaculate.

Now, I wasn’t lying in the prone position, I wasn’t touching my penis, not even a pillow was pressing against my penis. I was just sleeping on my back. I didn’t ejaculate because I successfully deviated my mind away from sexual thoughts.

I don’t want to think about sex but, while sleeping when there’s not much to think about, I think of sex. I really try very hard not to, but after a point, kinda involuntarily, i do.

And now I am scared as hell. I’ve never had such experiences before nofap.

Why did this happen? A similar incident happened about a week ago. Anyone here been through the same?

Please help. I really want this to stop.

WOODROW and Venkat19 like this.
  2. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

Man I get the same way. It’s 7 / 14 / 30 / 60 and 90 days seem to the worst. As I get to those points I’m on edge and feel like it can happen with one wrong breath or movement. It’s hardest for me when I’m starting to wake up and my erection is raging. I keep hoping for a wet dream but nothing so far.

WOODROW, 1.ziyaul.1 and yrjyrj like this.
  3. ThisSideThatSide

sameee.
    but now the feeling has subsided i think..

4. ThisSideThatSide

sure, thanks!!
    i will try to be calm from now on and not panic.

5. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

No nocturnal emissions for me. I am in the same boat. I am like you---a wrong movement--so concerned about having an O.

yrjyrj likes this.
  6. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

you must be a religious man. I am like you. You want to be pure in the eyes of God. I know very well what you are going through

yrjyrj likes this.