1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Unintentional Ejaculation?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Samsunggalaxy, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Samsunggalaxy

Samsunggalaxy New Fapstronaut

Hey all,
    I'm a 17 m, and I've been on and off nofap for a few months without a very significant stretch. I am currently on my longest streak of 10 days, which may not sound like much but I am very proud nonetheless. My problem is one I haven't been able to locate anywhere else on these forums, and I was hoping someone would have the answer. Whenever I have strong urges and manage to resist them, a few minutes after they subside some semen will still come out, not with an orgasm or anything, it just kind of happens. Is this killing the gains I would be receiving by not doing PMO? Has anyone ran into this, and are there any solutions or explanations?

Venkat19 likes this.
  2. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

Hey there,

if you don't masturbate the semen sometimes still wants to leave the body, often when urinating. This is natural and not a relapse. However, if this happens after edging it will probably affect your progress, since edging is reminding your brain of your addiction, if that makes sense.