1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Dating

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by YoungColoradan, Aug 3, 2017.

1. YoungColoradan

YoungColoradan Fapstronaut

So currently I am 13 days free of pmo and last night I went on a date with a beautiful girl I met a week back. Frankly, it went perfectly from start to finish and I have very high hopes for a future with this girl. Something else has come into my mind though to talk about here, during a 2 month reboot I had earlier in the year, I was dating another girl and after it ended I went straight back to pmo and that caused a month long struggle to quit pmo again. I need to make sure that regardless of what happens with this girl I don't go back to it. I have made serious strides in my life since I started NoFap originally and I need to recognize that there's nothing inherently inferior about me or I'm undeserving of love. Anyways, I will keep a log here of how this relationship goes for better or for worse. Good day to all you brave people on here.

2. Third Preceptor

Third Preceptor Fapstronaut

You are the brave one. It's not easy to confront your issues. Setbacks in life are often used as an excuse to fall back to old habits. I'm glad that you recognize this pitfall. I also think that reminding yourself often that you deserve happiness and love is very helpful, so keep doing it!

3. That's right! Keep going with your reboot don't allow anyone or anything to ruin this. I root for you and wish you good luck with this girl. Be positive :)