1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Update !

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Hey everyone, just wanna give a quick update on everything. So I actually just made it to 8 straight days without PMO. I was also getting my Os without Ms under control. Last reset before this morning was September 28th. I just reset this morning just over an hour ago. I feel like crap and I want to die. I hate my life again. My resist is just terrible and need guidance on how to resist. Haven’t been purposely seeking out P-subs. Things I saw last night on a cartoon and a live action movie triggered me for this morning. Also something I saw on twitter earlier this morning triggered me for this morning. Lusting is also terrible as well. Continuing to read the Bible and pray. Things I do during the day has changed from day to day. Including working out and showering. School is the main thing I’m doing for now. Also I’m continuing to watch football on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, also days that games are rescheduled to. I’m Playing with toys more often than I have in the past.

so that’s what’s going on. Hope everyone is doing great. God Bless You !!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2020
    Toni7 and judson like this.