*Urgent* 19/M looking for M/F AP ASAP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by GuiltyClown, Jun 28, 2015.

1. GuiltyClown

GuiltyClown Guest

2. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

You got this. It's like there's two sides of you inside on person and the one is trying to kill the other. Slam him against the wall and show him who's boss. Something that helped me was when this guy at a church asked me what my triggers were. Triggers being anything or anytime that you get aroused to PMO. What sets that off, yknow? ID the triggers and eliminate them

GuiltyClown likes this.
  3. GuiltyClown

GuiltyClown Guest

Thanks man, i will try my best, what about you? how its going ?

4. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

It is well no slip up so far. Keeping my fingers crossed on that. Right now around a week and a half is the time of most temptation. I'm going to listen to music that puts me in a calm state of mind. I like the Reasoners music, it is new age electronic

5. GuiltyClown

GuiltyClown Guest

Try keeping yourself busy, something that takes your full attention.Thats the best strategy that really worked for me

6. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

My work schedule keeps my busy, and I work nights so I'm usually sapped of energy. Sometimes I end up with back to back shifts and stressful situations so I end up going home and just flopping, blitz out in front of the TV, drink, don't care about anything. So I don't end up praying and meditating the way I want to , to get myself in the right mindset. I think the right mindset makes a big difference.

GuiltyClown likes this.
  7. GuiltyClown

GuiltyClown Guest

Yes it does, studies and work stress can make anyone relapse easily

8. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

Do you know how to set up one of those green bars to keep track?

9. GuiltyClown

GuiltyClown Guest

10. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

This morning I just messed up. Am feeling so worthless and wondering why I would allow that to happen. I also neglected to disable my browser before going to sleep

11. Scribble

Scribble Fapstronaut

No matter what happened, we have no power to change that. Lets put the past behind us, where it belongs. And try to learn a valuable lesson from it.

12. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

Thanks. I need to make the rest of July a good month. Stressing over what happened won't help that

13. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

What forum is the whatsapp group under?

14. GuiltyClown

GuiltyClown Guest

15. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

How u doing Guilty? Day one feels better than ever for me. I see a bright future

16. GuiltyClown

GuiltyClown Guest

Im doing pretty good, i saw some very tempting photos by mistake but it didnt affect much, im on my fourth day and i know its getting harder, im looking to attain 2 weeks, things will get easier then i believe, what about you ? i see you`re in day one, whatever reason made you relapse you gotta eliminate it or handle it, and the most importing thing is to take it day by day, only today counts and so on

17. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

I relapsed just once Wednesday night, but I count today as day one since Thursday was a sad day lol. I am at Wally World buying an alarm clock soy phone is no longer within easy reach. This may sound silly but it eliminates one source of temptation

18. GuiltyClown

GuiltyClown Guest

Oh so this is day 2 since you relapsed, well if that helps better use an alarm clock haha, its really hard for me so stay 1 day without my laptop or phone :D

19. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

Haha I know I was in the habit of reading stuff on my phone or watching The Office and eating right before bed. I am going to pray and read a Bible chapter instead to get in the right mindset. I count days by the night I relapsed since the day before was a "good day". Probly it doesn't really matter I just go on my feelings

20. GuiltyClown

GuiltyClown Guest

Reading from a book is way bette than reading from your phone, may god accept our prayers and give us strength