1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. tryhardvibes20

tryhardvibes20 Fapstronaut

I need some help, I have bad urges I’m close to looking at stuff and I need some motivation. I want to keep going I don’t want this to take over. I want to make it to 14 days and keep going 14 days I’ll feel accomplished!

2. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

you good man? did you make it? I get pretty bad urges too, but i've found that distracting myself with a hobby or just walking around my apartment complex usually helps. Surround yourself with people.

3. tryhardvibes20

tryhardvibes20 Fapstronaut

I made it and don't have as bad urges only get it a little bit once I get on a browser, thank you for your concern that means alot. You keep it up alright? It gets better here at 8 days, sure you get urges but the good feeling of 'yes youre doing this' kicks in. Don't give up on your goal.

4. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

thanks, brother. And I'm glad to hear it. I'm personally trying again after a relapse a few days ago. Told myself that I could make an exception because of a stupid breakup, but its astonishing how the shit takes over your life even if you just let it in a little. Which is what prompted me to actually join this community after being a long time lurker. Stay strong, and don't hesitate to post when you get those urges, I believe theres strength in numbers.

porsche4life likes this.