1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Using beutiful girls to motivate yourself - what do you think?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 28, 2019.

1. We all have them in our lives. Beautiful girls who made us go a bit crazy for them - even if it was just for a brief moment.

I can count four of them: two of them were my friends from high school, one I met at my previous university and one I met on a brief trip in Luxembourg. All were stunningly beautiful, all were very confident and each of them had that something special.

With one I tried to have a relationship and it didn't work out. This one doesn't affect me that much anymore.
    Two of them are my friends. One of them closer than the other.
    The last one is six years younger than me and lives in a different city. We don't have a chance to interact that much.

What fascinates me about those girls is that they can provide a boundless source of motivation. Do you know what I mean? You picture her and you can push yourself a bit more to go to the gym at 6:00 AM in the morning. You think about meeting her next time and want to be a better person. You remember a great time you had with her and you get a feeling that can really make you do something you wouldn't be able to without it.

I am not obsessed with them - I live my life normally and I enjoy meeting other girls. I am becoming a better person every year and I just like to think if I would be single in 2-3 years, I would like to try something with them. If they say no - no problem, I won't be devastated or anything. I am past that.

What do you guys think about it? Do you have yours? Do you utilize this kind of motivation or you try to be more grounded and rational?

Deleted Account and Alphabeast like this.
  2. Jasmeet

Jasmeet Fapstronaut

Totally agree with you here bruv. In fact, if you've read the book 'Think and grow rich' there's a story about a young successful entrepreneur that how he credited most of his (out of the box) ideas to having a stunning personal assistant. Basically he was a celibate and since he was bottling up his sexual energy his sex drive was off the charts and her presence aroused everytime which gave him more energy hence more ideas

3. Alphabeast

Alphabeast New Fapstronaut

Yeah I agree your point, you are indirectly using sex Transmutation.

4. Hey, Bleecker, thank you for sharing this.
    Totally agree with you. Now, I'm hanging around with more girls and when I relapse I kinda feel guilty with them. And yeah, girls are a big motivation in me, I think. BUT I do feel I have a sick relationship with women: not like I get obsessed with them (which I have done before) but I try to help them a lot, and I think I'm better as I have a closer relationship with the most girls I can. I mean, it's a double edged-weapon.
    Thank you, again.
    Cheers!
    Sorry for my english writing, I'm from Colombia.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yeah, it takes a while to get the right balance between being obsessed and cold-hearted when it comes to women.

When I was in high-school I was very "blue-pilled" - I was obsessing over girls but I wasn't making any moves. We were great friends, I was making her laugh, but I just had no idea how to make something out of it. Women used to motivate me a lot in that period, but I wouldn't say it was a healthy way. I was hoping that something will magically happen while not doing anything towards it. I couldn't get over a girl, because I didn't get rejected. I didn't get rejected, because I wasn't making a move. A closed circle.

Later I did meet more girls and became more aware of the male-female dynamics. I got on Tinder, got better at talking to girls, started going on dates etc. I realized that you have to take risks to get what you want in life. I stopped being so passive.
    Now I can text a girl and ask her out for a casual date. It is not a problem for me.
    (This is why one of the girls I mentioned in the first post doesn't have the same effect on me anymore. I was heavily into her, but I gave my shot and it didn't work out. There is no "what if..." here. The situation is clear.)

The "third chapter" which I am in right now is about balancing those two things. I think you should incorporate both of those things in your life - both the rational, red-pill aspects of dating with the naive, irrational act of falling for a girl. You obviously can't be a hopeless romantic who can't get any results with women but in the end, you shouldn't think of dating only as a game.

Your English is great. No need to apologize.

6. Wow, thank you very much for that.
    Right now I'm (and I think I've always been) in the first stage you mencioned: I can make girls laugh and I kinda feel they are comfortable around me, but it's very difficult for me to ask them now. There's a girl right now I've been talking a lot with and people tell me: "Hey, did you finally asked her out?" and I kinda feel stupid because I feel afraid of making her uncomfortable or get rejected.
    I've had girlfriends, but I've always been, very passive, as you said. Your post makes me aware I need to take my shot and face whatever happens.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Fapstronaut

I moved from a village to a city recently. I quit my job and started studying at university. I now happen to meet a lot more beautiful women than before. Whenever I am on the verge of deciding if I am going to do something useful with my time or not I often remember some beautiful woman I encountered which makes me gravitate towards the productive end of things. I am quite far into nofap at this stage, which raised my attraction towards women by quite a lot. I think this is a key factor in my current high motivation as well.
    I tried very hard to improve myself with a rational sort of motivation before, but it never worked quite as good as it currently does.

8. This is an important take. I always had a similar question: "Is it a good way to motivate yourself?". Because it's often a woman with whom your chances are very limited. She might be taken, she might be too far away, she might not be interested in you etc.
    But it works. It just works. A few days ago I had the motivation to go to the gym because I remembered that one girl (the six years younger one). I wouldn't have that kind of motivation by thinking of health benefits or better physique. I guess nothing motivates a man as a beautiful woman.

However, I called that girl yesterday. We were talking for almost two hours and I was very happy. I'm currently abroad and she's at a different point in life than I am, but I am glad that I did that.

9. christian17

christian17 Fapstronaut

Sounds good but be careful. Dont think you have to better yourself to be good enough for her

10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I would do it but I lost the ability to find someone attractive without feeling bad.

11. I've learned over time that I am more easily motivated by myself than other people. I work out and study and improve myself for myself, not for some [female]. If I was married than yeah maybe.

Get_It likes this.