1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Using loneliness as something POSITIVE

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Heelhook, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Heelhook

Heelhook Fapstronaut

After months of struggling with loneliness i just accepted my faith, i will be alone and thats it. After that statement i tought how can i use this in my benefit? Well that is pretty damn easy just use that free time you have on your own you can do whatever you want. So i made a promise to myself to be productive in the spare time i have so i can benefit from it in my later stages of life.

Anyone else has the same opinion?
    Share it in the comments

Many thanks
    Heelhook

noonoon likes this.
  2. Bale

Bale Fapstronaut

I don't think it's anyone's fate to be alone. However it is everyone's responsibility to change what they want to change in their life. And it's not that easy to assimilate. So yeah, use more of your time towards achieving your goals, and also use more of your time to do things that will indirectly improve your quality of life (meditate, travel, enjoy life...).

We are born alone and we die alone. What we do in between is up to us. However, companionship can really make a positive difference in our lives, so don't dismiss it just because you faced some setback.

Joe blow likes this.
  3. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I agree with Bale. I've thought I would be alone forever, and while I am still alone in this world I have optimism that it won't be like that forever.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  4. Scared Human

Scared Human Fapstronaut

Fuck that. We have the power to control our lives. The past has no impact on the present even though it might look that way. Seriously, fuck that sentence, get it out of your head

Kexas23 likes this.
  5. Tron22

Tron22 Fapstronaut

I know this idea of just giving up is atractive to you especialy when you feel down. And sometimes it is good to take a break from people. But I dont think it will last forever.

I said to myself that so many times. But reality will always hit back. There are some natural desires that are just very hard to fight off.

6. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

I like it. Work on making yourself a better person and when/if that special someone comes around, you'll be ready.