1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Utter Loneliness at the age of 15

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Silver36, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

I wish for nothing more right now than to have a real life conversation with you people.

Dire need of guidence.

2. 4+ times a day when I hung out with them. It made the whole so much situation worse.

I might still be in high school but I’m beginning to see life the right way. Hold on to that hope and act on it. We have unlimited potential

Silver36 likes this.
  3. Davinblake

Davinblake Fapstronaut

Everybody be making long posts. I'm 16 here, my friends are all fapping and I do not have someone who I can feel with.
    You must be over them, it's hard, hard as fuck. You have to change yourself to such a good example that they will improve too. If people don't find examples and become humans who do not masturbate as you, then you become that example. Exercise is to stimulate testosterone, not to get a good body. Do aerobic sports (i do boxing but no matches yet, and won't have any because I love my brain). But while doing that, don't forget you're not over anybody, keep your ego low and keep sobriety. Nofap helps, but it's just a piece of the enormous motivation (determination actually) that you need not to stop. Study man, why should someone who got saved from the fapping mechanism be working at mcdonalds? How will you be changing the world from there? You must go to the top, and take everyone with you. The philosopher is the one that after getting knowledge goes back to the stupid and risks getting insulted, the Fapstronaut is the one that after getting the knowledge shows others it works, then goes back to them. Live great and happy man!

Silver36 likes this.
  4. Davinblake

Davinblake Fapstronaut

I'm nearly 16, all those clowns who do the same shit to me already know they are stupid and are just seeking for attention, be stronger than provocations man. And study pls

Silver36 and Theproudlion like this.
  5. I wish y’all could be my homies in real life. I’m 17 and my friends are idiots lmao. It’s so reassuring to me to see that there’s others my age that are sick of this bs and are working towards a better life

Silver36 and Theproudlion like this.
  6. Jools

Jools Fapstronaut

I'd recommend martial arts and fitness, when you become strong it'll help you be more confident in yourself. Other people will look at you a bit more positively and you'll learn you can accomplish things through effort, discipline might help you know goals can be achievable. I thought I was completely worthless of everything and just hid in my room with chronic pain, my life is still bad but I feel I'm not entirely useless at least.

Silver36 likes this.
  7. Davinblake

Davinblake Fapstronaut

Chill man, it's harsh and painful but it passes. Enjoy beiing alone doing nothing, not even thinking, just looking around and breathing. It's a big boost that will help you get along those moments where you REALLY have nothing to do
    Where are you from btw? I'm italian

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Yeah, I love my buddies but that was probably mean lol. I think being alone and meditating or just getting to know yourself is super powerful too.

I’m from colorado btw (USA)

9. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Looking at this post after almost a year, much has changed and I woild like to re-thank you because what you said is really insightful, true and motivating. Thanks again for motivating me at the down time of my life

Bobske and Marshall 5 like this.
  10. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Currently cringing at what a fucking pity-mongering c*nt I was beign, looking for empathy and approval. I am sorry you all and I am also thankful you motivated me at such a time

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2020
    Bobske likes this.
  11. I wasn't a member when you wrote that original post, but it's interesting to read it now. How have things changed for you? It might be motivating for others to hear about this. Glad that things have improved!

12. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

To put it perfectly: my life changed.
    I am gonna write a full fledged story in success stories once I reach a certain point.
    Anyways, a tip until then: Workout

Dim Meadow and Bobske like this.
  13. I'll look forward to the success story. I have also been working out as part of this, and the improvements are striking. :cool:

Bobske and Silver36 like this.
  14. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Bruh don't be sorry, we have all done some shit in the past and cringed at it at now, it is a part of the learning process. Also how to you get suspended lol.

Silver36 likes this.