1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Vegans?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by seba5116, Dec 5, 2015.

1. seba5116

seba5116 Fapstronaut

Any other vegan fapstrounauts? :) just wondering. If you are not already vegan i highly recommend veganism aswell/ living more plantbased. :)

2. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

3. seba5116

seba5116 Fapstronaut

That's awesome guys. What do you eat in a day typically? And i need ideas for dinner today, i could try something new :)

4. CountryDude

CountryDude Fapstronaut

I'm not, but did eat that way for a few weeks (on meditation retreat...well maybe it was just vegetarian) and felt the best ever.

My skin and eyes were so fresh. I lost weight. My insides felt good. And of course, it's a very good diet for meditation, not to stimulating on the mind.

Lost me willpower though.

5. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Vegan here!
    I eat very simple. I base my diet around starches and fruits mostly. Your diet shouldn't be overcomplicated. Have starch based meals with vegetables for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have as much fruit as you want inbetween your meals. If you eat lots of fruit you won't have sugar cravings and reach for the bad stuff. Unless you want to lose weight I recommend eating nuts, seeds, avocados etc for all the healthy fatty acids. Simple, healthy and mostly unprocessed foods. That's the best diet advice I can give.

What I usually eat in a day

Breakfast: Oatmeal usually with rice milk
    Work: Some full wheat bread and or some fruits
    Lunch: Rice/Potatoes or other starch based meals with some vegetables and low fat sauce. I try to not eat a lot of white flour pasta because I don't feel very good after it but still love the taste too much.
    Dinner: Usually the same as for Lunch
    Rest of the day: Fruit, Nuts and seeds and sometimes going out for vegan places.
    I limit vegan junk to the minimum but sometimes have a soda or something.

Some ideas vor dinner could be something like falafel. I love it.
    Just google up some recipes. You should find plenty.

6. TheBeachvillain

TheBeachvillain Banned

I'm Vegan, my diet consists something like this:

Breakfast: Fruit smoothie, 2 slices 12-grain toast w/peanut butter, Health bar
    Lunch: Veggie Burgers on 12 grain bread or mock chicken fingers/strips
    Supper: Rice w/kidney beans/chickpeas or sweet potatoes w/side of veggies
    2nd Supper: Whole wheat spaghettini w/glass of almond milk
    & in between all of that I snack on fresh fruit or nuts.

7. Ducati

Ducati Fapstronaut

Not vegan but trying to go vegetarian. I had a counter about a week ago but I wasn't taking it seriously enough so I removed it, you can see my counter below which just started..And yes, this time I am on this journey for real, not fooling around. I hope its a lot easier compared to nofap.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  8. ilovemyhand

ilovemyhand Fapstronaut

I eat a predominantly whole food plan-based diet. I don't stress at all if I eat something like a pepperoni pizza on a special occasion, though.

9. GreatScott!

GreatScott! Fapstronaut

Hello from another fellow vegan. I'm trying to be as close to 80/10/10, raw till 4. So, basically I eat fruit, fruit, fruit all day long until the evening meal. I've been this way for almost two years now. I know it's right for me and I've never felt healthier. But to be sociable I do occasionally eat a pizza or even sushi or a bite or three of fish.

10. seba5116

seba5116 Fapstronaut

This rawtill4 thing. Doesn't it leave you hungry as fuk and unconcentrated for school and stuff? How much fruit do you usually eat till 4 then? :)

11. trob45

trob45 Fapstronaut

vegan.

breakfast - ezeikial bread with almond butter and banana, stone ground grits with nutritional yeast, or just some fruit, tofu scramble
    lunch - cucumber smash, veggie burger, beans and rice, pad thai, stir fry.. (I work from home often)
    Dinner - Usually a choice of the lunch options. BBQ tempeh is great, stews, chilies, tacos
    snack are usually fruit

12. GreatScott!

GreatScott! Fapstronaut

Nah, not if you eat enough. Depends on the season. Maybe a small watermelon for b-fast, then a pound of grapes for a morning snack. For lunch I usually make a smoothie with about six or seven bananas, fresh pineapple or mango, spinach leaves, kiwi's, apples and OJ. Afternoon snack, oranges or fresh figs or persimmons or whatever. Lots and lots of fruit. Low in fat, high in calories, soluble fiber and water.