1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Veiny veiny veiny

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SlimKP, Aug 6, 2015.

1. SlimKP

SlimKP Fapstronaut

Can this nofap program improve the looks of your "thing"? I mean mine its all veiny and ugly ..big blue veins popping out..I'm ashamed by them. I constantly keep worrying about this aesthetical problem.

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I actually read a post a while back where a guy said his looks better and hangs better now that he hasn't been MOing. I haven't noticed such a change - although I haven't found that mine looked corrupted by the reckless deed and have not generally acknowledged a problem in appearance. I don't really focus on it too much.

3. Newme95

Newme95 Guest

For me that was one of the first benefits I've noticed.some veins shrinked penis seems healthier then before after 26 days in

4. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

If it helps, I have noticed an improved appearance of my penis since quitting masturbation, particularly with the skin under the foreskin. The skin there can get quite knotted due to the friction induced by frequent masturbation, however abstaining from masturbation allows the skin to heal. I wouldn't worry about veins personally. I would have thought the ladies quite liked a few veins! ;)

5. CL555

CL555 Fapstronaut

I actually don't mind my d1ck looking vascular haha.

NoBrainer likes this.